Live stream

A/N idk this is short and cute

ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 READS I DIDN'T EVEN THINK THIS COULD GET 30 READS!!!!!

ily guys <3

-------------

"Next question!!!" Scott sang

We were nearing the end of our monthly spreecast. I liked this one because I got to stand next to my Boyfriend of almost 5 months, Avi.

"What is your otp?" Kevin read off the screen

"MAVI!" Scott practically shouted. Kevin pointed and me and Avi at the same time Scott said that.

We had not told the fans yet but I made eye contact with Avi and I think it was time we told them.

"Mavi" I heard Avi's low voice say. Everyone in the chat was exploding saying things like "IS MAVI REAL?!?!?!?!?"

"Mavi" I said while laughing. Avi then looked at me and pecked me on the cheek then he leaned his forehead on my temple. "What a perfect way to tell them" He whispered in my ear.

"UGH guys stoooooooooooppppp" Scott whined. Avi then took his head of mine and kissed my cheek once again.

"What a good place to end it" Kirstie said.

"Well now the fans know..." Avi said once the camera was off

"Yeah it was time."

"I love you" he said and as soon as he said that his eyes went wide. He had never said that to me before.

"Love you too" I was surprised but I did love him. I turned to see Scott had got this on video.

"POSTING THIS ON TWITTER SEE YA!" he shouted and ran off.

I then kissed Avi and that was quickly interrupted by my phone going off saying Scott Hoying had just tweeted

Scott Hoying: MAVI IS REAL!!!!!

----------

Well that was not very good but that's ok I'm still learning :)))

please tell me if you like my one-shots because I like writing them

ILY GUYS STAY FCUTE!!!