Tweet Wars

lol i should be doing homework but i don't wanna 

this is inspired by ed sheeran's song photograph :)

--------

"It's been five months when are you coming back?" I ask pacing around my apartment. Avi had been gone for about five months, we were taking a break from song writing and promo and videos, but still keeping on social media. Avi was supposed to be back three months ago, but he stayed with his family, for an entire year. 

"I don't know Mitch..." He says, like he says every time, "Avi you say that every time but never come back!" 

"I will come back soon." I hear a large noise from his side. He then hangs up the phone.

I throw my phone down In frustration, Avi and I became really close after these six years of being in a band together. I secretly had a crush on him, only Scott knew. I liked him since our fourth year in the band together. I developed strong feelings for him. I didn't think just a short amount of time like this could affect me, but everyday I go to see the rest of the band and not him, the energy is not the same. 

I walk outside, not knowing where I am going to walk to. I just wander down the streets of LA hoping for Avi to come and save me from being lonely. I tried to distract myself with other men once I developed feelings for Avi, I thought he was strait. 

But then he came out as bisexual, that day if felt like a ray of sunshine had hit my life. But then there was the realization he would never like me. My life since then has just been distracting myself with other men.

I walk looking down at my phone and l open my photos app and first thing I see is a photo of Avi and I when we won our third grammy in 2017. We all looked so happy, Avi had his arm around me and the other arm touching the grammy we had just won. 

I keep walking and open twitter to see Avi tweeted. 

"Be back #soon..." Oh god I hated him but really hoped he wasn't lying. I keep looking down at my phone, scrolling through twitter, until I realize how far I had walked. I walked near Avi's house without even noticing. How long did I spend on twitter? Avi's house was like 2 miles away from my house. I walk a bit further to a bench. I sit down on the bench and look through all the photos I took before we took the break. I look at a selfie I took with him about 6 months ago, right before he left. 

I was just taking a selfie for snapchat then he stuck his head in and kissed my cheek. My mouth wide open in shock from him kissing me on the cheek. I never ended up posting that photo because the shippers would go crazy. 

I can't look away from the photo, I keep staring at his face with his eyes closed, his lips on my cheek. I open twitter back up and hover my thumb over the 'tweet' button.

 mitchgrassi: 'Miss you. 💕' I attached the picture and felt a tear fall down my face, I wanted him to come home more than anything. 

I wait and see all the replies, all the replies from everyone but Avi. I slam my phone onto the bench with my hand over the screen. After a minute of waiting I feel a vibrate under my hand. I pick up my phone to see the notification that I wanted to see. 

Avi_Kaplan: 'Miss you more Mitchie. Be home really #soon @ /mitchgrassi' 

I wipe the tears from my face and pick up my phone to reply to him. 

mitchgrassi: 'I need youuuu!! @/ Avi_kaplan' 

I tweet back with a large grin on my face. 

Avi_kaplan: 'Hey this looks familiar @/ mitchgrassi' He attached a photo of downtown LA and I felt my smile get larger. 

He was back in LA! I didn't expect him to be back so soon. He tweets again.

Avi_kaplan: 'Almost home' 

That's all? I feel myself smile more knowing he is close and I will get to see him again. I was composing a tweet back when he tweeted again.

Avi_kaplan: 'Just the face I wanted to see." He attached a picture

A picture of me...A picture of me sitting on the bench I am now, in the clothes I am now. 

He's here!

I look up from my phone to see Avi wearing a black leather jacket and black jeans, his hair down and his beard longer than the last time I saw him. I run towards him and he opens his arms for me. I run into his arm and I wrap my arms around his neck, he hold me tight and picks me up. He puts me down and we are still hugging, my head on his shoulder. He pulls apart slowly and holds me by my waist, I look into his shining green eyes. I feel myself leaning in and he leans in. Our lips connect and he hold me tighter around my waist. I put my hands back on his shoulders and pull him closer than before. We pull apart from the kiss and he leans his forehead onto mine. I feel every breath he takes on my skin. He pulls me in again for a hug.

"I really missed you Mitchie" 

 A/N  hello

its me. lol but hey guys! I just wanted to tell you that school has been pretty rough so I'm gonna try to update every weekend like twice. And possibly sometimes during the week. And same goes for 'the outside'

Hope you guys likes this!!

LOVE YOU!!!1

-Gigi