"Eren, I know you're upset. But seriously, you think getting drunk is gonna help You with that?" Armin worriedly told him.

"Oh that's not why I'm going there. You see, when I ran off yesterday, I began to feel a bit hazy after running away from you guys, but not before being forced to drink tequila by someone." Eren grunted

We were all eyes on Isabel, who pretended to be in full concentration, "Continue."

"So I couldn't see where I was going. But luckily, some nice girl came to help me and walk me home safely. I never saw her clearly, but she saw me. So I figured, if she recognizes me and approaches me in the same place, I would know who she is."

"Gosh Eren are you sure you weren't just drunk?" Isabel insulted.

Eren cleared his throat, "Hey that drink didn't make me drunk, but it made nauseous as hell."

I asked Eren, "Hey dude, can I join you? I don't really have much to do today and... Sasha probably gonna be asleep for the whole day."

"Yeah I don't have much to do in this house either so I can I join too?" Isabel raised her eyebrows.

"Yeah sure, I don't mind some company."

Armin sighed worriedly, "Don't you guys have any hobbies or something?"

"Oh please Armin you're just saying that because you get to spend the whole day with your girlfriend, Annie." I snickered.

"Yeah if you'll excuse me, I'll just be where you just mentioned." Armin chuckled and went upstairs.

*time skip*

"Ok, Eren. Pass me the weed."

"Isabel you don't call gum weed, its like the opposite of weed. Its chewy and edible and children can actually say and eat it."

"just pass it to me anyways,"

"fine but stop calling it weed."

Eren finally handed Isabel a pack of gum, which she took, got a piece, and began chewing.

"So Eren, describe the girl you were talking about. Maybe I can help you look for her." I bent forward, facing Eren.

"Oh well, she sounds very cocky but very nice. And has this...East German accent thing."

"Never mind, I don't think I can help look for her. That is some complex info."

Eren's eyes shrunk, "Then why did you come with me?"

"Like I said, I didn't know what to do and Sasha's probably still asleep. I wonder what's going on in the house..."

*meanwhile* (third person view)

'Good for Petra to take a double shift today so I could stay home and watch TV in the living room' Hange thought to herself with a smile plastered on her face.

What she didn't know was that there was a weird and creepy surprise waiting for her in the living room. Hange opened the door, the smile turned into a closed poker face and her eyes shrunk.