Chapter 2

*Sasha's POV*

Me and Connie stayed up all night watching horror and comedy movies. Then Petra texted me at 3:00am telling me she was inviting me to go to a cupcake cafe at noon.

So...in a few hours, I fist-bumped Connie and left the house, still wearing that dress from last night.

When I got there and I found the girls, they looked very surprised with the dress I was wearing,

"OH MY GOSH YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!!" Hange was gleaming in pride, no wait...wait in a high, drunk tone...

I just smiled and thanked her, "thanks! I didn't get to change after my date yesterday-" I covered my mouth before continued.

All of their eyes widened when they heard it. They were all squealing in joy, except Annie, who just giggled to their immaturity.

"That explains the kiss on the cheek."

I began blushing pink, "y-you saw that!?"

She nodded and showed me a video of me kissing Connie's cheek, and him doing the same after.

Everyone looked speechless, Petra spoke after,

"So...you guys are dating now?"

I blushed red, "Wh-What!? NO! WE JUST WENT OUT!! THAT DOESNT CHANGE ANYTHING!? except the fact we got closer consuming the fact we sleep in the same bed and..."

The girls screamed in extreme fangirl mode. Isabel grasped my shoulders, muttering loudly,

"OKAY...HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU KEPT YOU CLO-"

Hange covered Isabel's mouth, dragging her back to her seat. Hange removed the hand from her mouth and gave me an apologetic smile, "I'm sorry...what She meant to say was you two would be amazing as a couple.

The rest agreed, and all I did was get cheek-boners, "GUYS!! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS...BEST FRIENDS...NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS..."

Petra cooed at me cheerily by going all, "Aww...". The rest did the same just to annoy me. I blushed and looked down, covering my face bashfully, saying,

"Besides, when close guy-to-girl relationship comes to dating, which comes to engaged, which comes to married, which comes to parents, which comes to separated, which comes to divorce..."

Annie crossed her arms, "Why do you think divorce?"

"Because...it happens a lot."

"Then move to L.A...no one gets a divorce there..." Petra suggested.

I facepalmed disappointingly, "Guys...why do you want to hook up with him? He's none other than my best friend and my favorite guy in the entire world."

Hange smirked, "Then why do you get all jealous when Isabel and Connie were hanging out at dinner a few months ago?"

I buried my face in my palms once more, "It's...I wasn't "jealous"..."

Then Isabel asked me a question, "Alrighty then...if Connie Springer began dating someone else and left you at his house and doesn't hang out with you much anymore, how would you feel?"

I removed my hands from my face and glared at her, "I'd feel proud of him for having a life...I'll be there for him all the time...no matter what...I'm gonna be fine..."

My eye twitched a little bit. The others might think I seemed jealous for my...tone.
They giggled slowly, knowing I didn't want that to happen.

After our little hangout, us girls bid goodbye and parted ways to our homes.