Chapter 24

A/N: one of the last chapters with a song in it. This song is just so legit so...

Well it's not a song chappy. I just put a song right next to the picture. But if it isn't seen, then better off without it.

And if you don't watch Gravity Falls, you'll probably WONT understand this chapter *^*

And in case you forgot. Here's what they're cosplaying as:

Connie- Soos (legit xD)
Sasha- Melody/ Soos's long distance girlfriend (don't know who she is? Search the episode 'Soos and the real girl')
Isabel- Mabel (you'll find out why I made Isabel cosplay as Mabel and not Sasha cosplaying as Mabel)
Jean- GrUncle Stan
Annie- Tambry
Levi- Dipper (this is why I made Isabel Mabel, more legit, huh? xD)
Petra- Pacifica
Hange- Candy
Armin- Robbie
Eren- Thompson
Mikasa- Wendy (eremika isn't legit here, I know.)

*Connie's POV*

Today's the day! The day of Halloween. We've been waiting not so long for this and it has finally come. I ran to the bathroom. Fixing up my Soos cosplay, with the big dark green shirt and the hat.

Well I didn't look much like Soos but...well, it was a little close, right? Anyways, doesn't matter. It was two in the afternoon when I went downstairs, only ten minutes in the bathroom.

And nobody but Sasha and Isabel were ready. They were all in their bathrooms. And yeah, Annie was already out of the hospital today.

Sasha looked cute in the melody cosplay. She must've gotten the one where Melody worked at that meat stall thing. And Isabel...well she looked legit with her hair down and a sweater, is all I'm going to say.

(I mean imagine Sasha wearing that, she would look kawaii)

"Man why the hell are they taking so long? I mean I didn't take so long and they're taking like...forever!" Sasha pouted.

"Hey y'all!" Petra screamed from the stairs.

"Pet! You're finally done dressing up! Where are the others?" Isabel grunted, not yet seeing Petra by the stairs.

Petra ran downstairs, sighing, "Armin and Annie struggle to put mascara, Hange tried looking Asian, Levi has a hard time wearing short shorts, Eren's trying and failing to gain weight, Mikasa's looking for an ax, and Jean is trying to look old and is also failing."

Sasha and Isabel gasped when they saw Pet, who had long...blonde...hair.

"Pet!!!?? Your hair's blonde!!! And it's not short anymore!!!" Isabel shrieked.

"Bro, it's just part of the cosplay. It's not my permanent hair." Petra again sighed.

"But it hell looks like it is!!" Sasha yelled, "Everyone's gonna work hard looking different while Isabel just let her hair down and bought a llama sweater and still looks like Mabel with Red hair!"

"Will you two please shut up already?" We heard Annie's voice from the staircase, the two turned around and screamed again, Annie had short, magenta streaked hair. And mascara.

"Annie!? What the hell happened to you!?" Isabel screamed.

"Have you even heard of the word 'wig'?" She scoffed. 

"Yeah but it looks like your real hair too!!" Sasha yelled, yet again.

"Please quiet down, you guys." We found Armin suddenly appearing next to Annie. This time I was included in the screaming because Armin had shorter black hair, a black jacket with a stitched heat in the middle, and also mascara.

"ARMIN!!!??" Me, Sasha, Isabel and Petra screamed in unison.

"Haven't you heard of the word 'shut up'?" Levi suddenly appeared in front of Armin and Annie, wearing a Dipper cosplay with SHORT SHORTS.

"LEVI!?" We all shrieked. Except Petra, who on the other hand passed out.

"Hey guys." Jean and Eren said at the same time. Well our mood was normal now since they didn't look any different. Eren was wearing a plain yellow shirt and boxer shorts while Jean was wearing a tux and a Stan hat.

"Nope, moment's over."

"Everything's pointless now."

*time skip*

The Halloween party turned out to be held at the Nordic house. We seemed to all have chilled out and junk. Me and Sasha were mostly with Isabel, Petra, Hange, Annie, and Levi.

Eren was talking back at Makoto, also blocking Mikasa again. Makoto was trying to start a conversation and...Eren was being a complete yandere.

Ymir and Krista had a different theme with Hitch and another one of the college students name Ilse Lagnar: Fairy Tail.

Ymir was grey and wore tank top and short shorts. Well she did have abs and she dyed her hair brown. Krista was Juvia, her hair dyed in blue and curled. Hitch was some female Natsu and Ilse was Levy.

Jean and Armin were drinking root-beer. And we did all sorts of insane stuff. Suckish karaoke, drinking contests, games and more crazy things.

But there was something...unexpected that we found tonight. While me and Sasha were munching on buttery popcorn, there was a voice I heard that...well, that I thought I never would hear again,

"Ciao Connie!!"

We both turned around, and both our eyes were widened when we saw...Felicia. In the real girl cosplay and a tall slicked-back-haired blonde guy beside her.

"F-Felicia!? What're you doing here? I thought you were in New York." I stuttered.

"Oh well-a we came-a here to visit~~!" She chirped.

Sasha sighed, "Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom." She gulped and ran to the restroom as fast as she could.

After a short conversation with Felicia, I chased Sasha, who turned out to be in front of the bathroom door and not inside the bathroom.

"I am so sorry, I just panicked. I mean, she's your ex girlfriend and she was so nice and I had a bad feeling about her and that caused us to fight and-"

"Sasha calm down! She has a boyfriend!" I whisper-yelled.

"Really?" She sighed in relief, "well that was close."

"Yeah, and she's with her other friends now. Let's just have fun while it lasts, Kay?"

"Kay." She grinned, I held a grip of her hand and walked with her to the mini bar where Jean and Armin were. We had crazy conversations, but that was until something else happened,

"Hey again, Jean..."

The whole group turned around withy their eyes widened, it was Marco...in a Stanford cosplay...