Chapter 34

A/N: This isn't gonna contain much Sasha and Connie. More like...well you'll find out, right?

*Isabel's POV*

It's been a couple of days since I had that incident where everyone thought I was becoming my Aniki. Damn, they're complaining like hell to Levi now.

I mean I'm not even acting like that anymore. I still feel like it, but I don't speak like that now. Then again I'm living inside my room for these couple of days, and ask my butlers Eren, Armin, Jean and Connie to get me food. Eh it's working, they say it'll cheer me up.

Right now I'm not really doing anything. I'm just watching some retard game show. I'm hanging out with guy friends too, these couple days. Well that's for another reason, Petra and Levi went on a double date yesterday with Erwin and Hange. Right now, they're in their part time job in their café.

Right now the guys I'm with in the room are Connie, Jean and Armin. I don't really know where Eren Yeager is right now. Armin's reading some book, Connie's playing Mortal Kombat on the PS4 and Jean was sleeping on the couch.

Then all of a sudden, Eren burst through the room interrupting all the silence by shrieking, "IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN BREAK OR FLIP HERE!?"

"Oh yeah, there's a childish wooden table near the closet you can definitely flip." I replied.

"GAHHHHHH!!!!" Eren ran to the closet and found the wooden table blocking the closet door. Me and the other guys in the room peeked close by and found Eren aggressively flipping the table.

"Um Eren are you high?" Armin sarcastically asked.

"IM NOT HIGH, IM COMPLETELY SOBER!!" Eren yelled as he carried the table and slammed it repeatedly. 

"Did you drink the bottle near the coffee table?" Jean asked next.

"WHATS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THAT GODDAMN BOTTLE ANYWAYS!!?" Eren shouted while still slamming the table, but not breaking it.

"There was whiskey in there..." Jean scowled.

"THE ONLY THING I DID TO THAT BOTTLE WAS THROW IT OUTSIDE, THEN THE BIRDS TOOK A BATH ON IT BUT THATS NOT MY PROBLEM IS IT!?" Eren yelled louder and finally broke the table in half out of his rage.

"Hope the birds will have a better mood than him..." I whispered in Connie's ear, while he just nods as a reply.

"Hey Eren, let's fix this the normal way we always do. What happened?" Armin asked with a whole lot of concern.

"MIKASA'S. GOING. OUT. WITH. SOUSUKE!!" He screamed his loudest and broke the first half of the table in half again the shrieked.

"Holy sh*t what...?" Jean said speechlessly as Connie gagged, "AGH MY WORST NIGHTMARES HAVE COME TRUE!!"

"IS IT WRONG TO ASK ANNIE TO KILL SOUSUKE FOR ME!?" Armin screamed.

"NO YOU GUYS CALM DOWN PLEASE!! HES OUR FRIEND, WE DONT KILL FRIENDS!!" I passively asked them to calm down.

"BUT FRIENDS DONT DATE OTHER FRIENDS!!" Eren shouted back.

"Umm...Levi's dating Pet, Erwin's dating Hange, Jean's dating Marco, Sasha's dating Connie, I think I'm still dating Farlan. Who isn't dating their friend in this house?" I hissed.

"BUT...BUT...HE'S NOT FOLLOWING THE SYSTEM!! THE SYSTEM THATS SUPPOSED TO STAY A SYSTEM FOR A SYSTEMATIC PERIOD OF TIME!!" Eren whined.

"Hey you don't have to break down to your fullest cost just because you're so jealous..." Jean grunted.