"What are you doing instead of helping me with the raft?" A voice asked behind me.

I shrieked, dropping the camera into the sand and quickly picked it back up and put it over my eye as I turned and found Riku with a log slung over his shoulder. "I am...uh...documenting the entire preparation of our trip!" I exclaimed through a blush, turning myself so I was back at Sora and Kairi again. My shriek must of woken Sora up as he sat up in the sand, rubbing his eyes as he yawned lazily and laid back down in the sand only for Kairi to jump so she was looming over him, scaring him as he sat back up.

"Really?" Riku raised a brow at me from behind. "Is that your excuse for slacking off?"

"No!" I pouted playfully at him. "The documentation of preparations is essential! What if somebody wants to do the exact same thing we're doing now and doesn't know where to start? The tapes of us and our preparations will give them an idea where to start and what mistakes to avoid?"

"Whatever you say," Riku shrugged as I put the camera back down, turning it off as there was nothing really interesting to record as we watched Sora and Kairi mess around with each other. "Hey..." Riku started. "Haven't you noticed lately how much time Sora and Kairi was spending with each other?"

"Jealous?" I raised a taunting brow at him.

"Ha ha," Riku rolled his eyes as he playfully shoved me with his free arm. "You know what I meant by that."

"Yeah," I nodded as I continued to watch the two. "You can't really pop the question if he likes Kairi or not to him, as he can just lie about it. You gotta make him squirm a bit so he unintentionally admits his feelings for the girl."

"But how can I do that?" Riku tapped his chin as he pondered.

"Hey," I turned to him. "Why don't you make a bet with him and the prize is sharing a Papou Fruit with Kairi?"

Riku's face lit up. "That's a great idea, Sakura!"

"Of course I'm the one who came up with that brilliant plan," I puffed my chest out with pride, Riku's compliment to me feeding my tiny ego as I playfully elbowed his side and he laughed as he playfully shoved me once again.

We walked out to the beach, where Sora and Kairi were chatting and I put the camera up over my eye once again and began recording, sensing that something interesting is about to happen. "Hey, aren't you guys forgetting about me?" Riku saidn. "I guess I'm the only knew working in the raft."

He threw his log at Sora, making him yelp with surprise. "And you're just as lazy as him!" Riku scolded Kairi. "If you two really want to travel in this raft to other worlds, then you're going to have to put some effort into it."

"So, you noticed," Kairi laughed as Riku sat down next to Sora. She glanced in my direction and grinned, "I don't see you scolding Saki. All she's been doing this entire time is walk around with that camera."

"Hey!" I laughed at Kairi, who was attempting to throw me under the bus.

"She's documenting our entire preparation," Riku waved me off.

"Thank you!" I gestured at Riku, showing my gratitude of being acknowledged.

"Okay, then," Kairi laughed. "Anyways, back to the raft; we'll finish it together! I'll race you!"

"Huh?" Sora asked.

"What? Are you kidding?" Riku sighed.

"Ready?" Kairi shouted. "Go!"

I took off as soon as Kairi yelled, Riku and Sora were soon right behind me and Kairi tried keep up with us. We were all laughing and the film of us running began to look a bit fuzzy since the camera was having a hard time focusing on all of our moving bodies. Eventually, we all parted ways and did our share of work of the raft. I went off collecting logs. We managed to get most of the raft done by sundown. At sundown, all four of us hanged out at our usual spot; the palm tree. Sora and Kairi sat on the palm tree branch while Riku and I leaned against it.