Weeks, months later

3RD P.O.V

Niall and Parvati have been gone for exactly 5 months so far. Everything around the house had become hectic. Zayn had felt lonely the whole time, barely talking or eating, well barely doing anything at all. His emotions soon travelled to the boys. They all began to feel empty and they would just sit in their rooms, staring into space. Though Louis was the worst. He barely ate, slept, talked, or even got up to shower. He missed Parvati so much, before Parvati left he had lost all of his friends. He thought he had even lost his feelings for Harry.

Parvati and Niall had tried to get better as fast as possible. Niall had fully recovered first but refused to go home without Parvati. When Zayn heard the news he was devastated. He missed his husband, missed him to death. A month later Parvati had fully recovered and they decided to surprise the boys.

Niall and Parvati were in front of the house and they slowly walked to the door. Parvati squeezed Niall's hand tightly, she was nervous. Niall took a deep breath and knocked on the door, waiting for an answer.

Zayn groaned when he heard a knock and removed himself from the couch he had been laying on. He was shirtless, his hair a mess and he hasn't shaved for the past five months. He opened the door and when he saw who it was a smile grew on his face. He tackled Niall in a hug and broke out in tears. He was so happy to see Niall again.

Niall was a bit surprised by Zayn actions, hell he was surprised about how he looked. He gave Zayn a kiss on the cheek. "Hey babe." He smiled. Zayn connected their lips. "I missed you so much." He mumbled into the kiss.

The kiss was shortly broken up by Parvati as she coughed awkwardly. "Lou?" She asked quietly. Zayn nodded, understanding what she meant. "He's upstairs, but please say hi to Liam and Harry. None of us have kept in shape after you guys left." He sighed. Parvati gulped and nodded, rushing into the house and up the stairs.

She walked into Harry's and Liam's room and waved. "Hey guys, I'm back." She said quietly. Harry and Liam both shot up and tackled her to the floor. She giggles and tries to wrap her arms around the two. "I thought you guys would be happy I was gone." She said in surprise. Both boys shook their heads. "We love you and we're sorry we treats you like shit." Harry mumbled. "Nice language." Parvati teased.

Parvati talked to them for a few minutes before she asked a question. "How's Louis?" She asked, getting ready to go over to his room. "He's the worst out of us all." Harry mumbled quietly, Parvati bit her lip. "Then I'm goin to his room right now, love you." She said before running to Louis room and opening the door.

She gasped at the sight, Louis looked horrible. You could see his ribs poking out, his hair was messy, he was also just curled up on the floor. "Lou?" She asked, frightened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY! Cliff hanger but if you want this to continue you guys need to get this up to 50 comments& 150 likes!!!!