Discussing

Third P.O.V

Zayn and Niall had gathered up all the younger ones into the living room. The past few weeks Parvati had been ignoring Niall, which hurt him a lot but he understood. When everyone got situated Zayn sighed and looked at everyone, "I want to talk about Parvati." He said. Parvati instantly knew what he meant and stood up, "Im going out." She whispered but Niall simply pushed her back down on the couch, "No, this is a family meeting and your apart of this family." He said calmly, but it seemed Parvati just stared off into space. She mumbled to herself, "Well maybe I'm done with this family."

Niall heard her and his heart broke, he couldn't believe what she had said. /she was done./ kept playing in his mind until Zayn spoke once more. "Parvati, a couple weeks ago Niall did go threw your notebook. He read about your past but then you screamed at him and told him you cut." He sighed and looked at her, "Let me see." He said calmly but in a stern tone. She immediately shook her head and held her arms close, "Its my body and i don't have to show you anything." She looked up at him, "And i don't want to talk about this. Im fine." She said with a glare.

Niall snapped, "Thats the thing Parvati, your not fine. You haven't been fine for a while now probably. So don't just go lying to us when we can help you. When I can help you. Parvati, you have no idea what this family went threw before you were here. We had been threw so much before you and we are all strong enough to help you. Just let us for god sake!" He ranted but began to whispered, looking down at his legs, "I never told anyone Parvati, and i nearly lost my life." He didn't say anything specific but everyone knew what he meant. Zayn looked at him, "What?" He asked confused, "Ni, you dont mean..." He let a tear fall and wrapped Niall in a hug.

It was quiet for a few seconds before Parvati broke it and stood up, "Im out of here. Dont wait up." She said and began to walk before she was stopped. She turned around to see Louis keeping a grip around her wrist, she flinched as the sleeve rubbed against her arms.

"let me go Lou." She whispered and tried to break his grip but Louis shook his head. "let me see." He said sadly. Parvati shook her head, "Please, i want to go." She whispered and tugged on her arm. Louis looked up at her and sighed, "Parvati, we can go to the other room?" He asked and she sighed, looking at the door before nodding, "Fine." She huffed. Before following him into the next room.

Louis looked at her with sad eyes and picked up her small figure and set her on the counter. He sighed and took one of her arms in his hand and looked at her, "Ready?" He asked. She closed her eyes and sat nervously, "I uhh, guess." She whispered and soon felt the cold air hit her scared wrist. She heard a gasp and opened her eyes to see Louis with tears forming in his eyes. She forced herself to look down and saw that her wrist was bloody and scared from over the years and days. She looked up and pulled her sleeve back over her wrist and pulled Louis into a hug, "Im sorry." She mumbled.

Meanwhile in the living room...

"Niall, let me see please." Zayn pleaded but Niall just shook his head. Zayn sighed and looked into the kitchen, "Why don't you want our help?" He asked softly with more tears. Niall bit his lip, "I do, its just...just hard." He sighed and sat down next to Liam, Liam wrapped his arms around Niall and smiled sadly, "Please Dad, it might help with Parvati." Niall looked down at his arms and sighed, "Its not on my arms, its on my thighs." He mumbled and leaned into Liam. Zayn nodded and held his hand out, "come show me in the bathroom babe." Niall took his hand and stood up, following him to the bathroom.

Zayn closed the door behind them both and sat up on the counter as Niall shuffled around slightly. Zayn motioned for him to show him and the lad sighed deeply. Niall slowly removed his jeans and then pulled down his boxers. Revealing the "clear" skin, he turned the water on and got a towel. He wet the towel and began to wash the make up off, revealing his scared thighs. He heard Zayn gasp and he stopped cleaning the make up off. He sighed, not wanting to talk about it he pulled his pants up and gave Zayn a hug.

A/N: sorry haven't really been able to update and all. And kinda a cliff hanger i guess.