Discussing part 2

3rd P.O.V

    Niall pulled Zayn back into the living room and found that Parvati and Louis were already sitting back down. Parvati sitting in Louis' lap with her face cuddled into his chest. Niall and Zayn sat back down next to eachother, they both sighed together before Niall closed his eyes. "Maybe we should be placed in rehab?" Niall said, unsurely.

    Parvati let out a choked sob at the words, they would have to leave? "Please no." she whimpered, wanting to stay with her family. She finally forgave them all even if she wasnt mad at them all in the first place. Zayn bit his lip, also hating the idea but it would be better for them. ":I-i agree with Niall. Just until they think you can leave." he said sadly. Niall stood up, pecking Zayns cheek quickly before walking over to Parvati and picking her up from Louis' lap

    "Everything will be okay Parti, i promise you that." he whispered into her ear. "Zayn, you set us up, try to make sure we can like. Share a room or be close to eachother," he said quietly before walking up to his room. "Hey, pretty girl. Why dont we pack right now and then until we leave we. Then family time for until then."Parvati nodded slowly, "Okay, dad can you pack for me?" she asked shyly which made Niall chuckle. He nodded, "Of course baby girl." He smiled as he set her down and began to pack a few of his bags. Soon going onto Parvati's bags.

Soon their bags were packed he set them down next to his door before picking Parvati up, who was watching him the whole time with glassy eyes. "I love you." she whispered before cuddling into his chest. Niall walked back to living room where all the boys were talking, Zayn not really paying all that much attention. "You guy's are to be dropped off in two days." he said with no emotion.

Niall sighed and sat down next to him woth Parvati in his lap. He snuggled up to Zayn and closed his eyes, Parvati doing the same to Niall. Liam and Louis both smiled at the scene and joined in, Louis snuggling up to Parvati and Liam snuggling into Zayn's other side. They all fell asleep like that, together like a family. Well, thats what they were, one big happy famly.