Dad doesnt strip clubs

Zayn's P.O.V

I walked into the house to see all the kids Eating Pizza on the couch. "Your not supposed to be eating there" i say in a sing song voice, they all looked frightened for a second until they saw me. Niall would skill them if he saw them eating on the couch but i honestly don't care. I went into the kitchen and sat my things down and took a piece of pizza, sitting down next to Harry. Yesterday was Parvati's last day for the spanking so i don't have to worry about that anymore, or well Niall doesn't. Ever since my little outburst i haven't been disciplining the children, only Niall but when he can't handle it I will. Speaking of Niall,"Hey where's Niall?" They all look at each other before answering me,"Out" they say simply.

"Where's this 'Out' "

"Umm a mall?"

"Yeah sure, at this time of night good lie" no one speaks after that so we all just sit there watching Tv. "Why don't you guys go to bed, it's getting Late" I hear a chorus of groans,"I give you guys permission to camp out in someone room". They smile and walk up the stairs, discussing what room they're staying in. I sighed and sprawled out onto the couch waiting for Niall to get home. Something tells me wherever he is at isn't somewhere i approve of him going.

Niall's P.O.V

I am so Pissed(Drunk) right now, and getting a great lap dance from this incredibly hot guy. Man am i going to have some fun with Zayn when we get home cause when I'm pissed I'm also horny. Zayn just won't have to know about this though or else he would K-I-L-L me, last time i went to a strip club he gave me the worst spanking and said next time he would spank me in front of the children. Do you know how embarrassing that would be? That is why he will not know about this. "Hey Blondie! We're closing get out!" A worker yells at me. I smirk and tumble out of the room i just got the best lap dance out of and flag down some taxi. I give him directions and stuff then pass out in the back of his car.

I wake up to the guy yelling so i give him the money and leave, stumbling up to the door. I bang on the door hoping he kids will answer and not Zayn, or else he will go all father on me. He treats me just like the kids when I'm in trouble and it is not fun trust me, but at this state i don't care. Zayn opens the door with a sleepy look and i push him in the door closing it behind me. I then push him onto the couch and begin to make out with him until he pushes away,"Where were you? Where you drinking!?" He asks me with a fatherly voice oh here we go,"I was having fun jeez don't worry and YES" he walks away and I whistle as i see his sexy ass walk away.

He soon comes back will all 4 of the kids and they all sit down next to me, we'll shit. "We'll know that you guys knew where your father went so where did he go?" Zayn ask the kids, man is he sexy when he's in charge. "The club" one of them mumble, i send them all a glare,"What club?" Zayn asks,"Strip club" Harry says. Zayn sends me a glare and i send one back,"Niall what did i say last time?". I groan,"Come on Honey!" I say and begin to pout, he shakes he's head and walks over to me. He sits down and flips me over his lap, i look at the kids to see shocked faces. I feel my pant seeing pulled down and realize my boxers are on full show, and I feel my cheeks grow warm.

SMACK SMACK SMACK i kick my feet slightly from the pain, i can't take spankings for to long so he always goes soft on me. SMACK SMACK SMACK they land all on my sits spots and i let out a painful moan.

By 15 i was crying , 30 i was begging, and by 40 i couldn't take it my bum was on fire. But he kept going and by 60 i went limp, he gave me 5 more before pulling my pants up and giving me a hug. Parvati was the first to stand up and give me a kiss on the cheek,"Kids, go back to bed your probably tired" Zayn tells them and the ear give us a kiss goodnight before all running up to the same room it seems like, all the footsteps ended up in the same place.

Zayn carefully picked me up and walked towards our room, when inside he closed the door and gently laid me on the bed. He took my pants and shirt off and stared at my body. He did the same thing to himself then sat on the bed next to me, he rubbed my bum only making it worse but at the same time made me feel good. I let out a moan, thank god our room is sound proof. "So you like being a bad boy do you" he said sending a playful smack to my bum, i smiled ,"Please, can we continue this tomorrow Baby? We have a interview tomorrow" I say and i hear him lay next to me. He wraps his arms around me, and i snuggle into him falling asleep.

A/N: sorry lol but almost got the sexy time, but you didn't. So any requests?