Chapter 16: Right?

CHAPTER 16

*Niall's P.O.V.*

Janelle and I walked out of my room and walked back out to the living room to join everybody again. Everyone just got quiet as they stared at the both of us.

"So what can we all do today?" Janelle asks, taking a seat next to Ash.

"We can go eat and do a little sight seeing?" Taylor suggested.

"Sounds good," Liam said while everyone was just nodding their heads, agreeing to the idea as well.

"Ash, Taylor, and I will have to get our beach stuff then. Shall we meet back here in the lobby in lets say a half hour?" Janelle asks looking around, and everyone nodded their nods again, so off they went. As soon as they left, the boys turned all their heads towards me.

"Details now," Louis demands.

"She friend zoned me," I say bluntly, and the boys just kind of stood there in shock.

"And you're ok with it?" Zayn asks.

"Sure," I say walking off to my room to get my things ready.

"Niall," Harry says chasing after me along with the rest of the boys, "Tell us the truth."

"I'm fine with it really. Anything to make Janelle happy," I say shoving stuff into my backpack. The boys just glanced at each other and slowly made their way to their rooms to pack. I have to be fine with it. Being just friends with Janelle? I've done it before. I can do it again. Right?

**********

Taylor and Janelle had decided that we would eat at this small place nearby called Pa'ina, and then go hiking.

"So what do you suggest?" Louis asks Janelle looking up at the menu.

"Depends what you're looking for," she says, "You looking for sandwiches, salads, or poke bowls?"

"What exactly is poke?" Liam asks looking a little worried.

"Calm down Liam," she says laughingly. She looks so cute when she laughs. No stop it Niall. "Poke is just fish. Nothing to be scared of."

"What do you usually get?" I ask turning to her.

"Oh I know this one," Ash says smiling at her. "She gets the same thing every time."

"Hey! I love it! Is that such a crime?" she says playfully hitting him.

"Of course not," she says giving her a small kiss on the cheek. This is making me sick. "Her order is the crunch bowl.  It's a poke bowl with crunchy tempura flakes on top. She likes to order it in the small size with white rice and with her ultimate favorite type of poke: spicy tuna," he says proudly.

"I guess I'll try it then," Louis says going up to order. Everyone else gives their orders as well and then we went on to finding seats.

"Oh Niall," Janelle says catching my attention, "Wanna help me get some water for the group?" I nod my head and get up to follow her. "Alright. So there's eight of us, you ok with carrying four cups?"

"I can try," I say nervously. "I'm not a trained waitress like you."

"You'll do fine," she says already walking off with the four waters in her hands. I look at the four water cups in front of me and nervously take them into my hands. About halfway to the tables, I felt my hands shaking. The cups were about to fall out of my hands when Janelle showed up in front of me grabbing a couple of them. "I guess I was wrong," she says chuckling.