Chapter 7: Butt Dials

CHAPTER 7

*Louis' P.O.V.*

"Liam you are so going down," I said pressing harder on the controller.

"Not if I have anything to do with it," Zayn said getting more into our game of Mario Kart.

"I don't know boys, you guys are way behind...... and I just kicked your arses!" Liam said crossing the finish line and throwing the controller onto the couch.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," I said getting all salty.

"Aw don't be a baby Louis," Liam replied.

"I'm not!" I said crossing my shoulders and turning my head. "I'm gonna get some food."

"Get me some too," Zayn said.

"Me too please!" Liam called after.

"I'll get you some Zayn!" I shouted once I entered the kitchen area.

"Aw c'mon Louis!" Liam shouted.

"Fine. Since I'm so nice," I said sticking my tongue out at him. A few minutes later and I hear my phone ringing from the living room.

"Louis it's Harry," I heard Zayn shout.

"Answer it and put it on speaker!" I exclaimed putting together some sandwiches. There was some rustling that came through and then there came some voices.

"God! When are you going to stop saying that you're sorry? Don't you guys get it? No matter how many times all of you say that you're sorry I will never forgive you guys. You guys humiliated me! What kind of friends are you people?"

No way. I dropped everything thing and ran back to the living room area. I took a seat next to Zayn and continued listening. Liam and Zayn had both surprised faces as well.

"Idiotic ones," I heard Harry say.

"You got that right. What's sick is that you guys kept this a secret for pretty much a year before you even actually met me. I guess that's why none of you told me because you guys were more loyal to Niall than me."

"We didn't mean for things to spiral its way out like this."

"Well it did. And I was perfectly fine these past three years without you guys. I was happy. Now here you are, back in my life. Does the others know that I'm here? That you're here seeing me? Oh but just spare me the heart pain and tell me that you're gonna tell them about me when you go back to whatever hotel you guys are staying at."

"I will. Because now that we've found you, we're not going to let you go again." You go Harry.

"Well too bad because I already let you guys go." And that's when her voice started to sound more distant.

"You know, Niall is still not over you. He still loves you." Harry said sounding a little louder.

"Well then, adding to the fact that you're going to tell the other boys that you've found me, you can tell Niall that I'm over him and wish to never see him again."

It got quiet for a little bit so I decided that it would be best to hang up. I looked up at Zayn and Liam and they had the same reaction as me: speechless.

"Is that... was that? Was that really her?" Zayn asked.

"Sounded just like her," Liam said.

"It's her," I said calming down. "I know it's her."

"H-how did Harry find her?" Zayn said still shocked.

"I don't know, but we know she's here now," I said staring off into space.