Chapter 14: Movie Night

CHAPTER 14

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"She kissed me on the cheek and told me she loved me," I repeated once again. I had to repeat this to myself a hundred times. When Janelle closed the door after her, I stood there dumbfounded. I asked myself, "Did that just really happen? Did she know that she just did that?"

I thought about going after her. I walked to the door and let my hand wrap itself around the knob, but I chickened out. "What does it mean?" I asked Louis as I looked up at him.

"I don't know," Louis said giving me a small smile. "But it sure is something. If she said it without thinking about it, then it's something she's feeling deep down, maybe too scared to admit herself."

"What do I do?"

"Well I know one thing," Louis said kicking his feet on the coffee table, "Don't push Janelle about it. But by also knowing her, she will wonder how you took it."

"So...," I said trying to get more advice out of him.

"So I say to just make simple gestures. Show that you heard her through your actions, don't try to push it through your words," he said taking a sip out of his tea.

"When did you become so wise Louis?" I asked chuckling.

"I have my moments," he said taking another sip while sticking his pinky out.

"Louis, we're leaving in a little bit over a week. How am I supposed to win back Janelle by then? This might be the last time we all see her," I said staring off into the distant.

"Take it one day at a time. Niall, don't rush it with her. You have a lot of repairing to do," he said looking me in the eyes.

"I know...," I said running my hands through my hair. "I know."

*Janelle's P.O.V.*

"Janelle? Janelle!" Taylor screams into my ear.

"What?" I say turning to her surprised. I look down and I totally overfilled the cup of water I was refilling. The funny thing though was that the people that were sitting there were already gone.

"What is wrong with you girl?" Taylor said cleaning up my mess. "You have been off this whole day."

"Sorry," I said helping her.

"Does it have to do anything with a certain Niall Horan this morning?" Taylor asked suspiciously as we walked towards the kitchen. "You know you still have to tell me how exactly you met One Direction."

"Yeah, I'll get to that," I said taking my apron off.

"Wow you must be really out of it," Taylor said stopping to take a look at me. "It usually takes me begging on my knees to have a secret come out from you."

"I must be," I said grabbing my things. "I guess it's a good thing I'm getting off earlier today. See you later tonight?" I asked Taylor. She nodded her head and I was off. This whole day I could not stop thinking about what happened with Niall this morning. Besides kissing his cheek and telling him that I love him, I couldn't stop thinking about the way his hand felt on my cheek, they way his perfect body just radiated, how I wanted to just grab him and kiss him. But I can't think like that. I have Ash.

I was riding up the elevator and when the doors opened I was surprised to see Harry and Niall sitting in front of my door. Oh great. They waved hi as I approached them.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked chuckling.

"We brought some movies, pizza, and popcorn," Harry said showing me all of them.