The End ....

Tatsumi's POV

I walked into the room Jan was staying in seeing she was placing her hands over her ears and closing her eyes. There was a glowing red gem levitating a few centimetres away from her face. I tried starting a conversation,"Did you sleep well?" She didn't answer. I asked again,"ummm, what exactly are you doing?" A creepy male voice spoke, "Jan-Sama is trying to hear what the Jaegurs are talking about at the moment. This time she has closed her eyes so she's trying to see what they're doing as well."

"Who said that?!" I jumped.

"The gem levitating."

"Oh, so you're her Imperial Arm?" I guessed. "That's pretty cool, I still can't understand what type of Imperial Arm are you. Well, I can't understand what is it that you technically do."

"You do not need to know that-"

"Akame...." Jan spoke as she opened her eyes and removed her hands from her head. "Kurome's gonna-" she almost collapsed. I ran towards her and held her hand. "Tatsumi... a message from Kurome to Akame..... 'I will be waiting for you near the Forest Facility. The church in the middle of the forest.' Give the message to Akame." She closed her eyes and fell asleep. Should I... tell Akame, I know it's a trap but if I tell Akame, she won't listen.

Jan's POV

"Damn it!" I saw Wave smash his fist into the wall. "How long are we supposed to keep this up?"

"This nation won't last much longer." Ran sighed.

"Most of the civilians we're supposed to protect have sided with the rebel army." Wave asked,"Are we really ok with this as the Jaegurs?! Aren't we supposed to go free, Jan? She's been taken hostage by Night Raid, so why aren't we running out trying to look for her?!"

"Please calm down. It's likely that this unrest will persist after the revolution. We will be needed then. And also, you know Jan, she's stronger than all of us put together. She's doing fine, as long as she's still on our side." Ran stated.

"You talk as though you knew all this would happen."

"It took place faster than I'd anticipated, though." Ran sighed. "I've long hoped for revolution. I joined the Jaegurs in order to change this nation from the inside. This empire is rotten to the core. However, it would have been foolish to open rebel like those out there. That's why I joined Esdeath's special forces. I got so comfortable here that I almost forgot my true objective." He looked at Kurome and asked,"so what will you do? You don't have much time left." Wait! What does he mean?!

"Y-you knew about Kurome's condition?"

"Don't look so surprised. Your attitude and behaviour gave it away." Ran turned back to Kurome and said,"if you escape now, you won't have to worry about them coming after you. You can be free."

"Free... a taste of freedom is not what I desire. There's only one thing I want." Kurome looked at me and smirked making me slightly surprised. It's like she can see me.... but that would be impossible! I'm going through a ghost-vision. She walked out and made her way into her room. She coughed up blood making me flinch a bit. I wanted to help her but in this form I'm not physically there so I can't do anything. "I don't have much time left." She said as she stood up. "Akame, I know you'll get this message so I'll just say it here and wait for you there. I will be waiting for you near the Forest Facility. The church in the middle of the forest, you know, the place where we reunited and the place where you betrayed us."

"Akame...." I spoke as I opened my eyes and removed my hands from my head. "Kurome's gonna-" I almost collapsed but Tatsumi held me up. "Tatsumi... a message from Kurome to Akame..... 'I will be waiting for you near the Forest Facility. The church in the middle of the forest.' Give the message to Akame." I closed my eyes as I lost conscious.

I woke up seeing I was on the same bed but Tatsumi was gone. I couldn't remember what happened but when I did, I realised. I need to go stop Kurome and Akame. No.... I need to see them before one of them passes away. I used my Imperial Arm to accelerate as fast as I could to the location. I got there just before Kurome and Akame were about to fight. Wave appeared out of nowhere and protected Kurome but then was stopped by Tatsumi.

"Wait!" I blurted out. "Can't we sort this out another way?!" I asked. I didn't realise that I was so worked up the moment I saw Kurome and Akame fight. "It's all my fault... isn't it?" I clenched my fist tightly. "I'd rather die then have you guys try to kill each other your entire life!" I held my Imperial Arm up as it formed into a knife. I pointed it at my neck and said,"if I witness another death from my friend... I'm sure to go insane. And before that happens, I'll kill myself so all you guys can live in peace." Someone grabbed my hand stopping me from stabbing myself.

"You idiot!" Tatsumi yelled. "Snap out of it! If you're willing to die like that then what's worth living?!" He sighed and explained,"they're family to you... aren't they?" Tears started flowing down my cheek. I nodded. "They're the world to me. I have no one else to protect. I just want them to be happy again." He smiled and said,"doing this will make them happy. It may be sad for all of us but they'll never get over it. This is probably the only way." Before I could say anything... the battle ended.

Kurome...... I promise, we'll end this war.

Time Skip

"Jan... are you ok?" Tatsumi asked.

"I'm not but I'll get over it soon." I sighed. I let out my hand as Ryūketsu's life Gem (as well as mine) was slow turning black loosing it's sparkle. "I hope so, that is." I looked up seeing a woman and two kids playing around the forest. Isn't it a little dangerous to go out at this time. We passed them and just about 3 seconds after we passed them, we heard a splash. I turned around seeing the woman and one kid start panicking. I knew straight away that one child must have fallen in the river. Without thinking I ran towards the edge and jumped in. Before I jumped in Ryūketsu warned,"bad idea Jan, this river is known for it's dangerous water." I replied back in my mind,"but if I don't save that kid then who will?" I helped the kid stay above water and swam back upstream. Tatsumi somehow found a rowboat so he came to help me out. I helped the kid up onto the boat then Tatsumi let his hand out to help me. I still don't know why but at that moment, my hand never reached Tatsumi. I think I died.

Hey guys, I'm gonna give you a spoiler. You need it by the way. Jan ain't dead. I'm continuing the story in my new book,"If only you knew." It's a Boku No Hero Academia Fanfiction but it's continuing this story so YAY! Ok, see ya in the other book.