The Secrets Of My Future

Jan's POV
Why? Why is this life so cruel? Genesect. You died trying to save me! How can life ever be so CRUEL!

"Want to take revenge?"

"What? Who said that? Where are you?" I stood up looking for the voice.

"You don't need to know who, what or where I am. The only thing you need to know about is your future."

A fancy mirror appeared in front of me. I looked at my reflection in it seeing it was getting blurrier by the second until it went white. Slowly a town full of people started forming into the mirror. There was a girl in the middle of the crowd. She looked like she had just been in a fight or that she was kicked out of her home ages ago. Her clothes were dirty, torn, her shoes were worn out looking like it's about to break, her hair was messed up a lot. She put on her hood hiding her face so I couldn't really recognise who it was.

I saw her run towards a man standing with a cart of apples but he then walks away. I can't understand what she's doing cause I couldn't hear anything from the mirror. She ran towards the cart and stole an apple running away. She came to a dead end getting caught by the owner. A boy jumped in front of her right as she was about to get hit by an axe. Suddenly the screen showed the reflection of my face again.

"Huh, is it a glitch?" I gently banged the mirror on the wall.

"Nope, I just don't want you to see what happens next. That girl who stole the apple ....... It was you", I gasped at the thought of that girl being me.

"Sorry Dad, I can't stay here anymore!" I packed up my bags including the mirror into my backpack. I walked towards the window and opened it breathing in the fresh air. "Goodbye everyone!" I jumped out falling to the ground. But when I jumped down, the floor turned into a portal and teleported me somewhere. "Where am I?" I looked around seeing I was in some sort of forest. "Huh!" I lifted up my arm seeing someone shot a needle at it.

"Got one!" I heard as I fainted to the ground.