The Jewel Of Life

Days, weeks, months has passed since Jan had came to the island and that's the problem. Arceus slammed the table in his human form.

"I cannot take care of her anymore I have too many duties to perform!" Arceus shouted.

Even The Sword Of Justice kept quiet and let him spoke but as he stopped he sat down and thought about something while looking at his crown in the reflection of a pond next to him.

"I have an idea, I will give her my power. That would be enough for me to show my trust into humans", Arceus suggested. Every Pokemon in the forest gasped.

"But Arceus, we still don't trust a human!" Keldeo called out chopping down a tree nearby, he was full of stress since the human had arrived.

"Keldeo watch your language when you're speaking with Arceus!" Cobalion yelled but Arceus didn't seem to notice and so he left and went back to the castle where Jan was smiling the brightest smile a human could give.

Arceus started creating something called the jewel of life, when Jan touched the jewel of life it suddenly faded away but Arceus could still feel a massive power of energy and it was coming from her. He then knew that it had worked the jewel and Jan had become something more than an ordinary human.

One day when Jan is old enough she will learn how to use that power in case of anything occuring upon legendary island or even herself. Even though Jan can take care of herself Arceus hired Gothitelle to look after her in case anything happens or if someone tries to kidnap her to get the jewel of life to use for evil reasons and using it to take over the world and so Gothitelle never took her eye off Jan, not a second.