Update (Future Life and My Dream)

So first I'm gonna become a Maths Teacher or a lawyer but to save money enough to make my long time dream come true, I will live with my family in a solar powered house to save up money. But before that, I will go Japan and learn the language for at least a year then I will come back to Australia. People have been asking me this question way too many times and it makes me cringe when I try not to think about it. Ok, the question is, Will you get married and have a child? The answer is yes. But not anytime after I become a teacher or lawyer. Personally, I want twins, LOL.

So that's my first step in life. Second, I will raise enough money to build 1-3 tutoring centres and let my brothers run it while I work there part-time. We will earn most of the money there and I did A LOT of calculating to see how many years it would take to make enough money to build the place and to buy land. I will tel you what I want to do later. I also want to start up a cat cafe since there aren't any near my area in Australia. Seriously, cats are adorable. And it would be great for female high school students after school and cats are easy to look after so I'm pretty sure I'll make that happen.

Third I will keep on working harder 😓 until I reach my goal. And here's the reveal, *DRUMROLL*, in the future.... I will build a PriPara. I know right, the weirdest dream ever. But I promised myself that I will make a live working Pripara in Australia. It's gonna be hard but it's gonna be worth it. I will buy a bunch of houses on the same street and allow people to rent them in the meantime. But I will keep working till I reach my goal. Oh yeah, one more thing, I will use that place to make an Anime Convention there. Well, only once a year. Sorry for all the guys because PriPara is a girl thing and I want to keep it that way so no guys. I will upload a 3D plan later. I'm not done with it yet but it's gonna be huge. Well, the real thing.

From The Author Of This Book.