Froming A New Team

Reread This Guys, there are important bits(Reread it!)! Do you like what I did to that picture up there! I added Jan, I asked my friends who didn't know about the anime or the book and they didn't even realise that she was not supposed to be in the picture. I asked "who was the odd one out?" They said the others! I'M SO PROUD OF MYSELF FOR DOING SUCH A GREAT JOB. Anyways, read this again guys, I added a few things that will be needed for future purposes.

He dashed at the enemy Tatsumi was fighting. He aimed him and swung his fist towards him. His arm started to produce flames around it. He missed his attack but he looked like he was expecting the enemy to dodge. The flames grew worst. It surrounded him in a tornado of fire and slowly disappeared. Wh-where did he go? He appeared in front of me but looked no different from before. "That was close, I almost blew my cover." He laughed. He placed his right hand in front of my face and in a few second all I can see was darkness. He didn't make my vision blurry like last time. My vision came back and I could feel my body again but when I stood up ... no one was there. It was like this was all just a dream. But there was still a lot of damage left on the boat. We were heading back to shore. "Looks like the battle ended before I could do anything", I sighed. "And I thought I was gonna have a great vacation. Just for a second at least. I'll just forget everything that happened today. I won't report anything about this incident." I looked down seeing an envelope stuck on the end of Ryūketsu. I opened it seeing the letter was blank. "Why would anyone put in a blank letter?" I spotted a tiny dot on the bottom left side of the page. Ryūketsu turned into a magnifying glass for me to see what it was. "Rest in peace soon. Whatever that means, that guy has no brain. I'm immortal bruh! And now I'm talking to myself.

The next day

I received an invitation to go to a room at the castle. Oh, found it! I opened the door seeing a muscular guy wearing a creepy mask. It crept me out a bit so I checked the room's name one more time to see if I went to the wrong room. Ok, I'm in the right room, I'll just go in and say hi. Forget it, I'll just go in and sit at the end of the table and say nothing. I walked in and closed the door behind me acting casual as I walked towards the other end of the table. A few minutes later another guy came in, he stinks like fish. Can I just kill him already? I'm not joining a group with this guy that smells like rotten seafood. He kept on staring at me, I could feel it.

"Wave, isn't it?" I crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

"Umm, yeah?" He hesitated.

"Get that retched smell off you or my sword will go right through your heart in 10 seconds", I spoke with no emotion making it serious as I gave him an evil glare.

"What smell? And how do you know my name?" He gasped sniffing the air.

"My Imperial Arm can identify anyone in sight. It quickly sends the information to my brain about the person automatically. I'm way more superior than you know. So keep out of the way and you won't be killed. Like you, your name is Wave, you have the Imperial Arm Chariot", I pointed at the creepy guy and said, "That guy's Bols, you've got quite a reputation really. I'm impressed! Oh yeah, I just know you. My Imperial Arm can't identify those with masks." He just started scratching his head. "But the mask is disturbing me!" I confessed. Just then someone else walked into the room with a bag of cookies. I took a good look her then realised. "KUROME!" I gave her a huge hug.

"Oh, Jan!" She smiled hugging me back. "I didn't recognise you there, you changed a lot!"

"Oops, we've got an audience!" We quickly sat down next to each other. I cut my hand and let blood drop on to the table. Slowly the blood became forming into a bag. I picked it up taking out a cookie giving it a test try. It tasted really good! "Want some?" I asked Kurome. She took one and put it in her mouth. 5 seconds later, she took the whole bag. It made me let out a tiny giggle. I'm so glad that I got to see Kurome again especially after seeing Akame.