Arceus and The Sword Of Justice

"A thunder is wrapping up ma'am, I think you and your family should go back inside", the captain walked out warning the family.

The boat was rocking hard as the family rushed to their cabin but as the mother ran she slipped and fell. Thunder crashed scaring the mother making her drop a basket with her only child sleeping inside. The child woke up finding herself in the middle of the ocean away from her parents as the waves moved harshly. All she could do was cry for help but eventually got tired and fell asleep. It was a careless mistake that took the human down the harsh path of life.

The next morning the wave was calm, the breeze was soft as the child in the basket washed up a shore. The island she washed up on was legendary island, a place filled with many legendary Pokemon and normal pokemon, therefore the island was owned by the most powerful Pokemon of all time, Arceus. The God Pokemon.

A Pokemon called Archen found the child and brought her to Arceus.

At first Arceus new that humans were a threat to all Pokemon of the world. He despised humans more than anything for destroying his world. For enslaving Pokemon for their amusement. But as he was about to destroy her he heard a voice saying ,"this human might be a beginning to help human kind. Killing her will be a mistake", so Arceus just kept the child leaving her out of harm's way. He looked deep into her eyes seeing a wonderfully bright future ahead of her but some reason, dark paths blocking the ways through her future. But it was not her fault.

"From now on this young human will be named as Jan Arceus", Arceus announced as for him and his royal guards, Cobalion, Virizion, Terrakion and Keldeo all took care of Jan until she could take care of herself one day.