17: DAY 1

DAY ONE OF TWIZARD TOURNAMENT

.
Elsa's POV

Dreadful, I sit down at this wooden bench George and Fred told us to sit.

Dear Lord, please. Please save Jackson. Let him play the game peacefully.

I hope his promise is pliant. Maybe it will bend, but it will not break.

The crowds are cheering, excitement is conspicuous on everyone's faces. Loud voices echoing in the stadium, and flags of the four houses are brandishing.

I can't breathe. There are so many people and I can't help to think about Jackson. Maybe I'll greet him down there, I'll go down.

I stand up but ended up being pulled down to my seat.

I looked at Hiccup and Merida.
"I need to see him!" I exclaimed.

"I know, but you can't." Merida retorted.

"It's for the best, Elsa. Stay here, and calm down. Calm down." Hiccup said

I pulled a deep inhale, and I exhaled. "Okey, okey. I'll be positive."

"That's the spirit!" I looked back to aee Kristof, Anna and Eugene behind us.

I smiled at my sister.

"Jack will be okey, Elsa, trust me." Then she gave me a huge thumbs up.

I chuckled at her bubbly actions and I put my attention back at the game.

Names are being called, from Drumstrang and Beuxbatons. Then, Cedric Diggory, and the legendary Harry Potter. Then, he's next.

The crowds went wild, and Jack went out of the tent.

Merida stood up quickly"DAMN IT, IS THAT, JACKSON!?" She Screamed.

"Huh?" I said.

"Look at your boyfriend, you peice of--- JUST LOOK!" Merida said.

I look down. My eyes went wide and his eyes met mine. He grinned and he sent me a flying kiss.

The girls around me Screamed, they thought they were the one Jack sent the kiss at.

Jesus, he look HOT. Like HELL! I never knew he would look like that.

His hair was groomed, like he waxed it or he put a gel on it, it just look so fvcking attractive, the uniform that he is wearing is matching his pale skin. Everything looks so perfect, I can't help my self to scream!

"GO JACK! WOOOOHHHH!"

He must've heard me because he laughed at me.

The stadium started to get quiet when the dragon recognized Jackson. Quickly, he hid behind those gigantic rocks.

In shock, I sat back down.

"Please be safe, Jack." I whispered to myself.

The dragon looked around, and Jackson snooped out of the rock, searching for the golden egg.

Jack's pov

I looked for the golden egg and then, bingo. It's on the otherside of the dragon.

Damnit. How the hell would I get there!

"Accio golden egg!" I said.

But somehow, the spell won't work. I really need to get there.

I looked up to the crowds, and saw my girlfriend, who's really focused on me.

Elsa....

"JACK, WATCH OUT!!!"

"Huh?"

A gigantic tail slammed my back, causing me to flew on the otherside of the stadium.

I quickly stand up, even if my back hurts, and I ran towards the golden egg. The dragon ran towards me, it's quick.

Before I even grabbed the evg, the dragon stands in my way and gave me a huge growl.

"Jack! Get out of there!" I heard Elsa's voice.

I focused on the dragon and I ran behind a rock near the egg. The dragon ran towards me and I looked up to saw a broom

"Luck me!" I put my wand up, "Accio broomstick!"

I possessed the broom and when it touches my hands, I immediately flew up. The dragon opened its wings and this, this is a bad idea.

Before the dragon could even expand its wings, I managed to flew towards the egg. I grabbed it and I flew back down.

The whistle blew and the crowds went wild. I smiled with victory.

...

I went back inside the tent to change but then a huge tight hug surprised me.

"You jerk!" I faced her, "You nearly get killed! Are you out of your marbles!?"

"Hey babe," I laughed, "I survived, okey? I'm fine! It hurts but I will not die, okey?"

She looked at me and she smacked my chest.

"Ow!"

"Don't you dare do another stupid thing again! Or else I will not watch your next tasks!" She warned me.

I just stared at her deep blue eyes. It's mesmerising. She's so beautiful.

"I will kill you, Jackson, if you'll do it again!" Her words just don't stab me, I'm just looking at her beautiful face.

I love her, yet I am not sure. She felt the same way but she doesn't know what's behind all of this.

I am doing this because of you, Elsa. I am not sure of my feelings but, it just feels right. I love this feeling. Let's say I love her. But I hurted her. She won't forgive me if she will find out about the dare.

"You hear me, Jackson!?"

"Will you shut up and kiss me?"

My words halted her. "Wha-"

I didn't let her say anything and I just pulled her towards me. Our lips crashed together and this, this shut her up.

She didn't pulled away, yet she enjoyed the kiss.

I pulled away and I hugged her.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Don't do such a thing, okey?"

It's not about this. I'm sorry. I'm sorry for hurting you now, and in the future.