7: I knew you were Lying, I can Tell.

--

Elsa's Pov

I'm out of the earth. I'm dead silent. I can't forget what happened last night. He confessed. The Jack Frost confessed. And I didn't know what to do. He was my enemy, I see him as my enemy. It felt different when he confessed.

"Can you explain what's happening to you these past weeks? Elsa, We're so worried about you. What's going on? Can you just open up to us so we can help you?" I looked at Merida and Hiccup.

"Where's punzie?" I asked, out of the blue.

"Elsa! Please!" I put my hands on my forehead and sigh.

"Fine, fine...." I looked at Hiccup and Merida. "Jack confessed last night and.... And it felt so damn real."

"What?!" Hiccup freaked out and he slammed the table, causing an attention.

"Hiccup, calm the shuck down." Merida told Hiccup to sit down. "Players makes everything looks real so they can get what they want." She added.

"She's darn right, Elsa!" Hiccup sigh and he drinks his water. "He will do anything, ANYTHING, just to get his hands on you."

"Well, that sound inappropriate." I nearly jumped when Jack just sat down beside me.

What the hell does he want now?

"Everything about you is inappropriate." Hiccup said, sending Jack his death glare.

"Woah, chill brown head. Why are you so furious at me?" Jack said, with his sarcastic tone of voice.

"You made two of my friends cried. Is that a good enough to prove you that there's a reason why I despise and hate you?" Hiccup said, leaving me speechless.

"Well, yeah." Jack said, scratching his neck.

"What do you want? You're bullying my best friend here and you have the guts to confess or maybe court her!?" Merida said, while slamming the book closed.

I'm still speechless.

"Woah, chill out, red head." I looked back to see Eugene and Kristoff sat down beside Jack. "The guy's inlove, what do you expect? People change." Eugene said.

"You're no people. You're animals." Merida said.

"What? What we have done? Jackson is the one who did something to your friends, don't get us into it." Kristoff said.

Jack sighed and slammed Kristoff's back. "I thought you're here to support me! If I'm into something, you two are also into it. So shut it!"

"What do you want anyway." I said while looking down at my plate.

Then, there was a dead silent. What's going on? I just spoke like a normal person, right? Did I say anything wrong?

"Hey honey," I was shocked when he grabbed my chin and he faced me to his face. "Are you okey? You don't look well."

I pushed his hands away from my face and I arranged my hair. "I-I'm okey, shut up." I said.

"My baby's blushing." I looked at Jack and he's smiling.

What!? I'm not blushing?! Why do I need to blush?!

"Stop calling me those sweet names of yours and I. Am. not. Blushing!" I said while looking away from him.

"Can you just leave Elsa alone and let her live a normal life, Frosty? We would appreciate it." Hiccup said.

"Can you shut up and let the couples decide?!" Eugene said to Hiccup making, Hiccup to grip his hands.

"Couples? What the hell are you talking about, I don't even like this guy!" I said while pointing at Jack.

Jack acted like he's hurted and he laughed. "Oh honey, I'll make you like me sooner." They stand up and gets ready to leave. "See you around, honey."

I glared at him, making him laugh. They started to walk away but then Jack looked back and looked at me. "Oh honey, and one more thing," Jack smiled, "About Draco? I knew you were lying. I can tell." Then, they left.

I sigh and I closed my eyes for a moment, calming myself down. What should I do, What should I do? How does he know that I don't really fancy Draco?

"I thought they'd never leave." I opened my eyes and looked at my friends. "Elsa, is there's something more that we need to know about last night?" Merida asked and Hiccup nodded.

I sigh one more time and I told them about Draco. That I lied about me, that I fancy Draco.

"Oh Elsa. You gave yourself an another problem." Merida said, and she facepalmed.

"What do you mean?" I said, confused.

"There's someone who fancies Draco. And she's obsessed with him." Hiccup said.

"And who is it?" I asked, yawning. It's 12 at the noon, and I'm really sleepy since I've been up, studying all night last night. Plus, I can't sleep because of Jack.

"Pantsy Parkinson. Elsa, please watch out from her. She's annoying. She'll do anything to get you out of her way, just to get Draco." Merida said.

"Wow," I clapped while yawning, "very exciting. Very." I said, sounding damn sleepy.

"I'm serious!" Merida said.

"Yeah." Then I thought of something that wakes me up. "Wait, where's Draco, anyway? I didn't saw him this entire moment." I said.

"Who cares." Merida, said while rolling her eyes.
"He's still my friend."
"He's out for quidditch practice. Oh, didn't I mention you that He's the new seeker?" Hiccup said.
"Why do you know everything?" Merida exclaimed, rolling her eyes.

"Everyones talking about it, duh. Oh, and Jack's at the quidditch Team too."

"Ughh..." I rested my head on the table because first, I'm sleepy, second, Again with the jack thing?

"Elsa, ya gotta get pumped up cu'z the next class will drive you sleepy." Hiccup said.

"Lemme guess... Hmmmm..... Divination?" I said.
"Nope."
"Oh no."
"Yessss!"
"Acient Runes?"
"Precisely."

"Ugh!" I stomped my feet under the table, "I hate my life!!"

------

OKEY, TBH, it's 1:32 AM in the morning in here and I need to publish this chapter right now! I planned everything that will going to happen in this book and I noted that on my precious ipad! So, everything is planned for the wattys, and all that I need is time and inspiration. So hope you guys will be my inspiration and see you!
-out