4: Avoiding

Elsa's Point of View

Last morning, He's annoying the hell out of me. Now, He's avoiding me. Is he bipolar or something?

"Elsa? Hey? Are you alright?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Merida.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine. Great." I said.

"You're spacing out, Elsa." Hiccup retorted.

"It's just hunger. Eat." Punzie gave me a plate of pie and I smiled at her.

"Thanks." I said.

I started to eat the pie but stopped when I remembered about Jack. I looked at the Slytherin's table and searched for the silver haired boy.

Found him.

But...
But he's not eating. He's just playing at his food and he didn't bother to have fun with his friends.

"Hey Jack? Ya okey?" Flynn asked.

"Yeah." Jack said.

Clearly, he's not in the mood today.

"Hey Punzie? What happened to your boyfriend?" I asked.

"Boyfriend? You mean Jack?" She crossed her arms and looked at the ground, sadly. "We just broke up. We broke up before break time."

Oh. That's why he's down.

"Wow. That escalated so fast, huh? Guess relationship with a player doesn't really last long." Said Merida, which I agreed too.

"But he said he changed! He treated me different but after he yelled at me when Elsa and him fight, we argue with each other and boom. He broke up with me."

What the fudge was going on?

"Players always says that they changed to get your trust. But girl, they didn't. They didn't change at all." Merida said.

"Stop. I don't want to hear that anymore. Now, Excuse me." Punzie stood up and I noticed Jack looked at her. Punzie ran out with Jack, running after her.

"I really need to know what's going on." I said.

"Curiosity killed the cat, Elsa." Hiccup warned.

"Cat has 9 lives." I said to Hiccup while grinning.

"I warn you, Arandelle." Merida said.

______________________

I left Hiccup and Merida at the hall and now, I am trying to find Punzie and Jackson.

I turned right and I was shocked when Punzie ran by me, crying. I can't talk to her since she ran so fast that I couldn't catch her.

I sigh and turn around.

"Eavesdropping is Bad, Arandelle."

I gasped and walked back a bit. What should I do? I need to defend myself​ but damn, I left my wand at the hall. I thought won't need it, since I'm just going to find the two. But I never expected to bump into a devil.

"I-I didn't hear anything. I just walk by." I said.

"Do you think I will believe you, Arandelle?" He said with a strong accent.

"Then don't believe it. it's your decision, not mine." He looked at me with his cold eyes.

I felt uncomfortable but yet, I felt something weird. This was not suppose to happen.

He walked closer to me. Every steps he takes, by body was being surrounded by a cold wind. His Aura is different this time. It felt.... Odd.

"A-Are you okey Jack?"

"I was okay, until I met you. My life went living hell! You're ruining my reputation as a Frost! You're making me feel.... Furious! You're a pest and low as mud! Get out of my sight you filthy, dirty, loathsome mudblood!"

His stopped saying diabolic things and his eyes widen. What happened? I touched my cheeks, and I felt a hot liquid.

Am I crying? No. Why should I? Oh yes. He insulted me so bad that I can't take it anymore so I cried.

I stepped back.

"Elsa..."

"What?" I wiped my tears and faced him. "You really wanted me to get eliminated huh? You really wanted me to suffer? Fine, I'll avoid you, if that's what you want. I had enough of your haughtiness. Ruining your reputation? You're ruining my life! Fine! I'll get out of your sight, permanently!"

Without further Ado, I ran away from him. I don't care about him now. Tears are falling off my eyes, like a broken faucet. I hate him. I always hate him!