10: Maybe the boy changed?

Elsa's POV

Later did on, we stopped at the dark forest, sitting beside the black lake.

we've got a quiet surroundings in here. it was uncomfortable.

"Don't worry," he move closer to me, "you're safe. I'll keep you safe."

I looked at him and he smiled at me.

I'm not really used to this. Why is he doing this? Is he trying to convince me that he changed? Why so? Why so sudden? How? What's the reason? He's my enemy, and Never in my entire life that I thought about me, being with him this so close.

I looked at the water and I hugged my legs.

"Are you thinking about something?" The boy asked.

"Umm... I-I'm just wondering..."

"yes?"

"Why are you doing this to me?" Then I looked at Frost.

He stopped for a moment then, He looked up, closed his eyes and smiled.

"Why am I doing this?" Then, he shot a look at me. "Because of you."

I tried not to blush cu'z I know it's wrong. I don't understand him.

"Why? just a week ago, you want me to leave your life. we just fought, we just cursed each other, we just want to be away from each other. But now?" I looked at him, "Why does everything suddenly changed? It doesn't feel right."

The silver haired boy sighed and he arraigned his way of sitting.

"I don't know. But the only thing that I know is everything may not feel right at first. But when you get into it, You'll notice everything is doing fine." 

"This is not the Jack Frost that I used to know."

"And this is not myself that I used to know." he looked down, "to be honest Elsa, I don't know myself anymore." I never thought that he'll say that.

"You changed me."

"How?"

"I don't know. but a part of me is saying that you changed me. And then, I just trust that part."

"What part?"

"My heart."

My eyes widen a bit and I looked down.

shit. I can't help but to blush. why are you doing this to me!? Curse you, Jackson.

"Hey," I was shocked when he lift up my chin, and face it towards his direction. "Are you comfortable? I can stop if you're not---"

"Uh, no." then I took his hand off from my face then I smiled at  him. "I'm fine, Thanks."

He smiled back at me and he chuckled.

"Good to know," he sighed in relief. "I was damn nervous."

"of what?"

"of you, being bored and uncomfortable around me."

"that never happened."

His eyes lit up and he smiled at me. "Really?!"

I laughed at him and nod. "Well, it's kinda fun when I'm fighting with you before."

He pouted and he scratched his neck. "Well, sorry about that. My douche-bag years."

*GASP*

"what!?" Jack looked alarmed. "What did I do? Why did you gasp!?" 

"Did you just admitted that you're a DOUCHE-BAG!?"

"hehe....... did I?"

"You freaking changed!!!" I cracked up and I laughed so hard and I fell on the ground. 

"HEEYYYYYY STAHP ITTTT!" Jackson said.

"O-Oh M-My G-Ghad!! AHAHA!!"

"rudeeeeee......"

"fine, fineeee hahaha...." I sat up and I wiped my tears of joy, and I looked at him, smiling.

"what now?" Jack said.

"Let's  just relax and feel the wind, shall we?" then I lay down at the grass, looking up at the sky.

Then, he lay down beside me and I closed my eyes.

"This was so damn relaxing." I heard Jackson said. "I wish I did this before with you."

"Stop saying cheesy words, It's hurting my feelings."

"What!?" he sat up and looked at me. "Are you an alien!? You're the first human I know that gets hurt when someone's saying their damn cheesy words!"

"maybe I'm not that experienced." then, I wondered something.

I sat up and looked at Jack.

"Are you experienced?" Jack insultingly gasped and said,

"I'm a virgin, for Merlin's sake!"

"The heck, you dirty minded cockroach! what I mean is," I looked at him deeply. "Did you ever had a girlfriend?"

"*GULP*"

"Huh?" I asked.

"*fake yawn* Ohhhh!!! LOOK at the time, it's flying so fast, I gotta get back to my common room, the night is getting deeper and---" he said while standing up and getting ready to leave.

"It's just freaking 4 pm in the afternoon!"

He stopped and he looked at me.

"Bye Babe." And just like that, He left me.

He ran as fast as he could, And I don't mind chasing him, knowing the fact that he wouldn't tell me the answer.

Wait. Am i an idiot? Of course he had a girlfriend, rapunzel!

I face palmed.

I smiled and I sat at the grass.

hmmm...... Maybe it's true....

Maybe the boy changed?

---------

YAY!