24: Crooked

He stand there as the truth is unfolding slowly. His eyes are focused on the girl, with now a broken heart.

His heart is beating so fast, just like a horse, running at an open field. He couldn't move when he heard those words from his love.

"Answer me, Jackson!" She shouted, getting all the people's attention inside the fast food restaurant.

"E-Elsa, I don't know what's going on but, let's take this outside." Said Merida.

The platinum haired girl stand up unwillingly, and raced for the door. Merida followed her.

"Elsa, wait!" Jack followed Elsa outside, and Eugene followed Jackson.

"Wait, I'll take the food." Hiccup said and Kristoff nod.

Outside the restaurant is where they gather, Merida is asking Elsa what's going on but the girl can't answer her questions, she's so in pain.

After packing the food they ordered, Hiccup and Kristoff went outside to see what's going on.

Elsa can't stop her tears from falling, even tho Merida is calming her down.

"E-Elsa..."

The furious girl faced her 'boyfriend' and said, "What!? Let you explain!? Too late, Eugene told me everything that I need to know!"

Jack can't do anything but listen.

"How could you, Jack? How could you! You're so diabolic! You're evil! You're fiendish! I hate you, Jack! I hate you!"

Hiccup grabbed Merida in a corner anf he explained everything to her.

"I'm so so sorry, Elsa. I-I don't know how to tell you-"

"So it's really true!" Her legs weaken and Kristoff catches her, "I-I can't believe it. You're my first kiss, you're my first love and now you're telling me that this... This is all a lie! Why... Why are you doing this to me! What have I ever done to you? Why are you making me suffer!?"

"But babe, I-"

"Don't you dare call me that! I hate you, Jack. I don't know if I'm going to forgive you! Y-You hurt my feelings really, really, really bad. I-I can't handle the pain, Jack." She said as she close her eyes.

Jack can't defend himself. He can't talk, he can't explain himself.

Elsa cried herself out. She can't breathe, she can't. All she can feel is anger, sorrow, grief, dolefulness, and a heartache.

"E-Elsa... Please let me tell you this."

"Tell me what, tell me that everything is a lie, everything is a pretend, everything is planned and fake!? Sorry but, Eugene already told me that, save your bloody words for someone who cares."

"No.... I really love you, Elsa. Through this days I'm pretending, I-I developed my feelings for you. I love you, and it's real. I wanted to tell you this before but I just can't find the right moment. E-Elsa. Please. Hear me out, my feelings now are genuine."

Elsa stood up with the help of Kristoff and she said, "You're no genuine. You're nothing but a crooked man."

She wiped her tears and she turned her back at the boy. She walked towards Merida and she hugged her.

"L-Let's go, guys. Please, let's leave."

Elsa, Merida and Hiccup started to walk away but Jack ran towards Elsa and he grabbed her arms. But before Jack could say anything, he hit the ground when Hiccup punched him.

"Leave her alone! You've caused enough trouble. From now on, you can't go near her."

Jack watched Elsa and her friends walk away. He can't believe this. He can't live without her, he just realized that he need her. He wants her so bad but now, he don't know how the hell can he talk to her after this happening.

The rain started to fall, soaking Eugene, Kristoff and Jack up. Kristoff helped Jack to get up and he's surprised to hear Jack sobbing.

"J-Jack? A-Are you crying?"

Jack didn't answer his question. His mind can't process what just happened. Why did he even did this dare. He blame himself for everything. Why did he fall in love with her?

Is it really his fault? Is it really his fault that he falls for a caring, nice, and smart girl?

She's the first girl that can control his attitude and heart. She's the first girl that makes him feel important. She's the first girl he ever loved.

She's also his first love. And because if his crookedness, he lost her.

But Jack snapped out if his thoughts. No. This is not just his fault. He looked at Eugene with his eyes that is full of anger and hatred.

"Buddy, let's go home." Jack calmed himself down.

He can't lose his friends too. But he know that this is not what friends supposed to do.

They walked back at the leaky cauldron, and they made their way to the diagon alley.

"I'm sorry that I didn't do anything about it. I can't hold him back." Kristoff whispered at Jackson.

"Don't be sorry, Kristoff. It's not your fault. Let's just go back to Hogwarts." Jack said.

"Do you think we can fix this?"

"I hope so." Just before they walk another step, Kristoff grabbed Jack's arms and he asked a question.

"You really love Elsa?"

"Yes."