Chapter 32: The Mortician's Daughter.

Start from the beginning

William talks again, until it comes to the ring part.

And by the way, since Sebastian wears gloves all the damn time, he's gonna put the ring on a chain and wear it as a necklace. Thug life.

"Ahem, Sebastian... The gloves." Will whispers.

Sebastian nods, and removes the gloves with his teeth as always.

He gives me his left hand, and I slip the black ring onto his finger. "You're mine now, bitch." I whisper, with a small smirk. He smiles, and looks down, shaking his head.

He pulls out my ring; a black clear diamond ring, and the ring itself black with silver intricate swirls. He puts it on my left hand, and when everyone sees his Tetragrammaton, they gasp, and begin to whisper amongst themselves.

I glare out at everyone, basically sending messages to everyone's minds like "Shut the fuck up or else I'll kill you."

It worked.

Will continues on with his thing, while me and Sebastian just stare at each other like completely normal people.

"I now pronounce you demon and angel. You may kiss the bride." Will says, with a small, rare smile on his face.

Sebastian smiles, and lifts the black veil from my face. He leans down towards my face, and grabs my hips so he doesn't fall over like an idiot. I wrap my arms around his neck, and he kisses me like never before.

The crowd erupts with screams and clapping, along with a few people *cough* MOM *cough* crying.

He finally pulls away, and smirks at me. "Hello, Mrs. Michaelis."

I give him an evil grin. "Hello, Mr. Michaelis- oh wait nevermind, that's always been your last name."

"No shit Sherlock." He rolls his eyes.

"Shut up."

"Okay, wife."

"You two fight like a married couple." Alyssa says.

"WE ARE MARRIED!" We both yell in unison.

"Oh yeah." She says, hitting herself in the head.

"Hey, Savannah wants you guys up there, she's about to play her 'SebaMallory' playlist." Shy says.

I nod, and grab Sebastian's hand, dragging him to where Savannah and everyone else is.

The first song comes on, and me and Sebastian watch Savannah do the bird dance as we dance like normal people.

"Remember when you couldn't dance and I had to teach you?" He asks, smiling down at me.

"Yes. Yes I do."

****

"And I don't want the world to see me
Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am."

It's the last song that Savannah forced us to dance to. After this song is over, Hell Above starts playing.

"We have to leave soon, so go ahead and socialize now." Sebastian says. I nod, and we walk around to talk to people.

"Sebastian, dear, you do realize you aren't wearing gloves, right?" My mom points out. "Yes ma'am, I am very aware of that. It's obviously no secret that I'm a demon now, and I'm clearly no threat to anyone here, so why should I hide it?" He shrugs. She nods her head in response.

"You went as low as a demon, eh? I could see those black nails and that Tetragrammaton straight through his gloves as soon as I saw him." A familiar, ice-cold country voice sneers from behind me and Sebastian.

I freeze, and my eyes widen. Sebastian turns around to face the person, and so do I.

"She didn't stoop that low, sir. You see, just because I'm a demon, royalty in Hell at that, doesn't mean that I'm evil. Because compared to other devils such as myself, I'm not evil. And who are you, may I ask?" Sebastian gives him a fake smile.

"That's my dad." I say, in a monotone voice.

Sebastian's mood changes from sarcastic to angry and protective.

He steps closer to me, and puts an arm around my waist. His eyes change to its natural demon hue, as he glares holes into my dad.

"In that case, you're more of a devil than I am. You may be of angel species, but you are just as bad as Satan himself. Angels aren't supposed to be alcoholics and junkies, and they aren't supposed to ruin their children's lives. Thank God Savannah turned out okay and not as scarred, being she wasn't around you as much, but I can't say the same for Mallory. She's been through way too much because of you. She had to leave the country because of you. She has so many problems because of you. You've broken her so much to the point where nothing bothers her anymore, except for maybe if anyone tries to hurt the ones she loves. She's a bit too strong, even for an angel of Blanc and Gilley blood, and also has some of my strength. You hurt her, and you'll pay someday. If it weren't for her sake, I'd kill you on the spot. Let's just make it clear that I don't like you. I hate you. And you'd better pray to never cross paths with me again, because you'd be in deep trouble, Mr. Gilley. So I'd appreciate if you'd leave my wife alone and go to Hell where you belong, more so than I do." He growls, his fangs poking out.

My dad gets extremely pissed off at this. "Fine. I had to drink a fifth of liquor to attend this, anyways."

And with that, he walks off.

Everyone is silent for a moment, until they start clapping and screaming.

Sebastian smirks at everyone.

"Oh do look at the time, we need to be catching our flight soon." He says, and grabs my hand.

"Okay. BYE Y'ALL!" I yell, and let Sebastian pick me up and run away with me.

_____________________________

dude, my cousin got married today

ALSO HAPPY 25TH BDAY ANDY!!!!!

and tomorrow is mine and my boyfriend's 1 month anniversary. so yeah. im tired so gn yall