"Argh, I got some missions to handle. See ya around!" said Konohamaru and ran off.

"Konohamaru!" the kids said in union. And they ran after him.

"And who do you think you are?" the blond boy asked me, glaring at the back of my head. I turned and faced the teen.

"The name is Shinju Aburame. You probably haven't heard of me." I said, surpressing another laughter, there turned out to be a chuckle.

"Shinju... hmm." the blond boy hummed, looking at me and studying me deeply before shaking his head. "Nope."

I busted out laughing... again, so Shikamaru answered for me. "She's Shino's sister."

"SAY WHAT?!" His eyes widened too and he leaned close to me to probably figure out if I was the one Shikamaru had just said I was.

"Yeah, I thought the same when I first met Shinju." Shikamaru said in a lazy tone, sighing.

"Why hasn't Shino told us about her? I never would have thought that Shino had a sister." the blond boy said, scratching the back of his head and finally stepped back, out of my personal bobble.

"I had been wondered the same thing." Shikamaru mumbled, kicking at the ground with his foot.

A chuckle... Yeah, you know the drill... "And who might you be?" I asked the boy, a full out laughter escaping my lips.

"I'm Uzumaki Naruto!" he answered while thumbing his chest.

Naruto? He's the one who defeated the leader of the Akatsuki...

A chuckle. "I've heard rumors about," A deep chuckle. "You, Naruto Uzumaki."

"Really? What kind of rumors?" he said, narrowing his eyes at me, as if expecting me to say something cruel to him.

"The good ones." The laughing drug became too much to suppress and I laughed out loud.

"Well, once the laughing drug is gone, you can go train with us, Shinju. After the match, I can tell if you're strong enough." said Shikamaru.

"Hm? Strong enough for what?" Naruto asked, looking at Shikamaru.

"For the Chunin Exams."

"What? She's going, too?" He looked at me and Shikamaru in disbelief.

"Yes." Shikamaru put his little finger in the ear and, with a bored look, cleaning the canal.

"All right! I can't wait to fight you, Shinju!! Hehe, this will be awesome!!!" Naruto grinned and clenched a fist in determination. I gave him a look, but it wasn't noticed by either parties.

If I'm going to fight him, I might end up dying. This guy fought against the Akatsuki and won. He is way too strong for me.

I went home to wait for the laughing drug to lose its affect. In the meanwhile, Naruto and Shikamaru went some other place to skip the time.

This will be a long day...

~~~

"Argh!!!" I screamed while falling to the ground.

I was training with Naruto and Shikamaru. It was near evening time so we had been training for a while now. And about the laughing drug, it had finally stopped some hours ago.

"Hey, Shinju, you're okay?" Shikamaru asked from the sidelines. And my body turned into bugs since it was only a substitution and the real me had hidden behind a tree.

"Hm, a substitution. Clever move, Shinju." Shikamaru said with a lazy smile.

"What, a substitution? Come on, Shinju, you have to be more serious!" Naruto shouted.