Hold Me Now-Fourteen

Start from the beginning

"Niall? Zayn?" Louis said, spitting out Zayn's name. He pulled Niall in for a hug, his fingers brushing over Niall's gauze. "Are you okay? Does it hurt?" Harry walked up behind him, looking just as messy as Louis.

"Louis," Niall moaned, "couldn't you have waited until we got home? Come on, we are in Greece for goodness' sake!" Louis grinned sheepishly, Harry's arms wrapping around his waist. "But anyway, me, Zayn, Liam, and Danny were wondering if you wanted to take a walk around with us."

"Harry is included in going, right?" Louis asked, looking up at the curly haired boy. Niall nodded, and Louis grinned. "Count us in."

~~

"Look! Look, Zayn, look!" Niall shouted, pointing at a patch of pink flowers. Zayn smiled as Niall bent down to sniff them. He had been shouting and pointing at everything it seemed like. "Smell them! They smell good!"

"Zayn," Harry moaned, rubbing his temples, "get your boyfriend to shut up! He's driving me nuts!" Niall pouted, but Zayn wrapped his arms around Niall's chest, planting kisses on Niall's pale neck.

"He's fine," Zayn said, nuzzling his chin into Niall's neck. "He's just a curious little boy. Let him have some fun for once." Niall wiggled out of Zayn's grasp, going to look over at some big rocks. Louis laughed as he attempted to get up, being too short, of course.

"Zainie! Help me!" Niall shouted, slipping down the rock. Zayn chuckled as he jogged over. He put his hands on Niall's hips, pulling back immediately as Niall cried out. "Don't touch me there! That still hurts!" Niall moaned, watching as Zayn rubbed small, soft circles into his hips. "Mm, that feels good."

"I'm sorry baby, I forgot," Zayn whispered, his lips running over Niall's shoulders. He picked Niall up, swinging him onto the rock. Niall giggled, reaching his hand out and helping Zayn up into it.

"Harry! I want to go on the rock too!" Louis whined. Niall giggled, leaning against Zayn as Harry pushed Louis onto it, crawling up. Liam pushed Danny on it, who then pulled him up. All six were crowded on the rock, pressed together so that they wouldn't fall off.

"Niall," Zayn said, "you have been chosen to be thrown off the rock." Niall gasped as the others nodded their head in agreement. "So brace yourself. There isn't enough room for you up here."

"No!" Niall wailed, clinging to Zayn's chest. "Please! Not me! I'll do anything!" All the boys except for Niall laughed. They pulled Niall from Zayn, holding his wrists and ankles together so he couldn't get away. "Zainie! Stop! Louis!"

"Throw him off!" Liam giggled. Niall shrieked, twisting and turning. Niall cried for Zayn, but Zayn had disappeared. The boys were ready to swing him off the rock, and Niall was screaming his head off, his heart pounding wildly in his chest. Would they really throw him? Send him plummeting to his death?

"No!" Niall shouted as they threw him. He panicked, squeezing his eyes shut, bracing for impact. But it never came.

"It's okay," a soft voice whispered in his ear, "I've got you." Niall's eyes opened and he saw he was in Zayn's arms. Zayn chuckled, kissing Niall's cheek. "You really think I would've let you fall and hurt yourself?"

"You guys planed that!" Niall accused, pointing to the boys on the rock, who were laughing. Even Zayn was laughing quietly at the flustered blond.

"We sure did!" Louis laughed, wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. Danny and Liam slid off the rock, followed by Louis and Harry. Niall kicked his feet around, his hands resting on Zayn's shoulders.