67-Movies

Yo yo it's actually wholockya whaddayouknow I actually can write when I want to
"I'm thinking: love actually and then chalet girl?" Lily grins.
"Yes, chalet girl all the way," I add almost instantly.
"Oh no that's got Ed west thingy in it hasn't it?!" Richard groans.
"Yes," Lily and I both say enthusiastically.
"Please please please no," Matt says.
"Oh come on honey," I ask while strategically brushing my fingers through his hair.
He sighs in defeat and chucks the dvd case at Lily.
"Richard can you get the popcorn?" Lily asks while setting up the DVD.
"Yep,"
"Oh no don't trust him with popcorn," I exclaim.
"Why?" Richard says offended.
"Because you always burn it and we have to pretend you haven't when really you have,"
"Well why don't you do it then,"
"Fine I will," I reply.

I return with two bowls of popcorn and settle down on the sofa next to Matt. This time he's the one to start stroking my hair.

Both Lily and I sigh when we see Ed Westwick on the screen. Richard grabs the remote and pauses it.
"I'm sorry!?" He says,"Aren't you two perfectly happy with the two good looking boyfriends you already have?"
Lily and I share a look.
"Well yes we are happy with you but I mean..." I nod my head to the screen.
"Oh shut up!" Matt laughs.
"You have to admit he looks godly," Lily giggles nudging Richard.
"Shall we just leave?" Richard jokes.
"Yeah and call Ed Westwick in," I add.
Matt groans in defeat and quickly presses play again before Lily and I can crush their self confidence even more.
"FUCK, MARRY, KILL" I shout at Richard.
"Alright alright," he raises his hands and then pauses chalet girl.
"Jenna, Sam Winchester, Dean Winchester or Castiel?" Lily asks
"Umm, marry Dean- so I can do him anyway... Fuck Sam and kill Cas? But he'd probably survive anyway and I'd kill him like a human so he'd survive, so it's chill because otherwise I couldn't do that to Cas," I clarify. I feel like this question for any supernatural fans is way too hard and yes this is probably my personal opinion.
"I'm suddenly extremely happy Jensen Ackles is already married," Matt interrupts.
"Shh you, I'd choose you anyday,"
"Ah piss off you two this couple shit is annoying as," Richard moans.
"Pmsing, eh Richie," I raise an eyebrow.
"Always," Lily replies for him.
"Richard, Francisco Lachowski," I pause and glance at lily to see a smug smile reach her face," Sean O'Pry and Cameron Dallas,"
"Well preferably none since I don't swing that way but, I'd probably kill Sean O'Pry because his face is annoying, fuck Francisco Lachowski because he is almost attractive to me and marry Cameron Dallas cause he seems funny so he can entertain my ever so boring life," speculates Richard
"I second that one," lily says.
"Yeah me too," I grin at her.
Richard turns to face Matt and smiles knowingly,"Jennifer Lawrence, Jenna anddddd me,"
Matt laughs," well I'm sorry Jen I'm gonna have to kill you so Richard and I can spend our lives together,"
"It's chill I'll just go live with Francisco Lachowski..."
"On second thought.. Kill Richard because no way am I doing it with you mate sorry, fuck Jennifer Lawrence and marry Jen which I plan on doing anyway," he twists his fingers through mine at that point. Interlacing our fingers.
"Alright Lils, your go,"
"Sure thing,"
"Right, Zach, Tom or Ben" Matt grins evilly.
"WHAT?! No I can't answer that," she laughs," I have no clue they're all so sweet..."
"You have to answer,"
"Alright I think I'm going to have to go marry Zach, fuck Tom and kill Ben?!! Oh I hate you Matthew,"
...

*

It's 2am. I'm half lying on the sofa, half lying on my boyfriend. I stare up at the ceiling, thinking about going back to filming, four days... What can I do in four days? I turn over to look at an entwined sleeping Lily and Richard and then slowly turn my body so I can just about see Matt's face as I rest my head on his rising and falling chest.
"Hi," he whispers, startling me.
I pause,"Hello," I whisper after slowing my breath.
"What're you thinking?" He whispers and I turn back so my head is only a couple of centimeters below his.
"Of what I can do in 4 days to motivate myself. I mean... My job is great, my life is great I just don't feel complete."
"I understand," he whispers.
"Do you or are you just saying that?" I say after a while.
"No I do understand, but I think I can do something to help that," he nudged his shoulders up slightly.
"You do?"
"Yeah I do?"
Rather than replying I decide to wait for him to tell me his idea.
...
"How about, you and me fly out to Italy-" I'm about to interrupt but he raises a finger to my lips an continues to whisper.
"-and we relax for 3 days, just us..."
His offer hangs in the air as he removes his finger from my lips.
"What about-"
"It will only matter when we get back..." He says and his offer sounds so attractive I just slowly nod.
"When?" I eventually say.
"Now?" He asks slowly.
"I don't see why not..."
"Shall we... Shall we just go home and pack? I know a guy who can get us a flight in a few hours"
"I think we should," I say and slowly sit up and maneuver myself off the sofa and over Matt.
"Hang on a sec," Matt says and I turn back to him.
He cups his hands round my face gently and leans towards me. I feel is steady breath against my lips and I know my heartbeat speeds up. His lips gently meet mine and move in sync. We slowly pull away smiling and I unconnect our hands and dance away to get a piece of paper.

GONE TO ITALY, LOVE M & J

ConsequencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara