57-Friends

*Lily's POV*

I stand on the doorstep next to Richard bopping up and down excitedly. I haven't seen Jenna properly for ages and she helped me so much with dealing with the whole pregnant- not pregnant thing. Richard isn't really himself at the moment, he seemed very reluctant to leave the house and come here. I don't know. I'm sure he'll be fine when he sees the others again.
"Hi..." Karen says, as she opens the door.
"Hey Karen!" I smile at her and then follow her in their house.
"Lily. Richard." Emma gives us a small smile as we come in.

I look around the room for Jenna. She's leaning against Matt looking very pale.
"Hey, Jenna, you don't look too good..." I tell her, concerned.
"Mmmhmm," she says quietly.
"No really. Are you okay?" I walk closer to her and Matt.
"Yes. Yeah I'm fine," she replies slightly more confidently. I look behind me, to see Richard grimacing. Okay seriously what's going on with everyone. It's like they all know something apart from me.
"Well, we got you some flowers." I smile at Matt and pass them to him. He takes them and walk in the direction of the kitchen. Leaving Jenna, who's standing looking down and away from Richard.
"Okay. What's going on with you two?" I direct at Richard and Jenna.
"Nothing!" They both exclaim, looking up shocked.
"No. Cause that just means there is something going on. Just tell me! It can't be that bad!" They both look down, avoiding eye contact.
Tom turns to me sensitively,"There isn't anything going on..." He says very believably.
"Yeah it's best if you didn't know,"Karen says before grabbing her mouth after realizing she's confirmed that something is going on.
"Oh shit. I'm so sorry guys!" She addresses Richard and Jenna.
"No it's okay, Lily was going to find out there was something going on eventually." Richard reassures Karen.
"I'm still here!" I wave my hands about to show that I can hear everything they're saying.
"Lily..." Richard takes a deep breath.
"Yeah,"
"I told Jenna I loved her and she told me she loved me too and we kissed."
"What!" I say, suddenly scared, my heart beating faster.
"You could have put that just a bit better!" Jenna says exasperatedly at him.
"At least I didn't say that you threw yourself at me!" He replies loudly.
"Just to clarify, he said he loved you more and I said I loved Matt more." Jenna turns to me, trying to work out how bad my reaction is.
"How could you do that?" I whisper to them.
I feel so cheated and broken and angry. How could they?

Matt walks into the room then and I don't think about what I'm doing. I run over to him and kiss him. He doesn't kiss back, and stands shock-still. When I pull away he stares wide eyed at me.
"Lily... What the fuck?" He steps back from me.
"DID IT HAPPEN LIKE THAT?" I shout to Richard and Jenna.
"LILY! JENNA WAS HAVING A REALLY HARD TIME AND I TOLD HER I LOVED HER! HER REACTION WAS ONLY NATURAL!! NOT LIKE YOU WHO WOULD DO THAT AS REVENGE." Richard shouts at me angrily.
"PLUS WE DIDNT KISS IN FRONT OF OUR PARTNERS!" He adds,"HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE THAT LILY?" He shouts before pulling Jenna towards him and kissing her.

What is happening right now? We are all such messes. And I feel all light headed and angry.
"How dare you kiss my girlfriend?" Matt says to Richard.
"How dare you kiss mine?" He replies smugly.
"SHE KISSED ME!" Matt shouts in defense.

The others who aren't involved have backed away and are watching nervously.

"Okay." Jenna says calmly,"Okay. Let's forget all of this kissing ever happened. And Tom I need you to ask us all who we really love. Okay Tom?" She says trying to sort us out. She's really the only one who has any sense at the moment.
"Okay." He nods at her,"Matt, who do you love?"
"Jenna." He says straight away.
"Richard, who do you love?"
"Lily." He says after a seconds thought, causing me to take a deep breath trying to calm down.
"Jenna? What about you?"
"Matt." She says confidently.
"And Lily?" Tom turns to look at me.
I look around at all of them and study each of their faces. Jenna looks as if she's pleading this will work out. Matt is glancing between Jenna and I trying to determine what will happen next. Richard's just staring at me. Awaiting my reply. I know he loves me. I suppose there's only one answer and it's the answer that in the end is right for me.
"Richard." I say calmly.
"Good! That means everything works. Now do you forgive each other and promise to forget this happened and treat each other normally?" Tom asks us all.
"Yes."
"Yeah."
"Of course."
"Yeah man."
Our answers are all agreeing and that's good because I suppose now we've all promised to get over all the bad stuff that's happened. In the end I really love these guys and they're some of my closest friends. So I'm glad we've all forgiven each other and can move on. Friends are so important and you only realize how much you need them when they're gone.

Okay, sorry this was short but there wasn't that much to say other than what is already said... That may not have made sense. I think that I'm going to end this soon. Not tomorrow or anything, i promise I have more to write and I know where I'm going to end it. But if there's anything you want to happen then comment and I'll include it. Also don't worry because I have an idea for a sequel so. Yeah please comment any suggestions or opinions on my ideas for the story or this chapter. Or just comment!