44-Folie Douce

It's the long chapter I promised. Be prepared for a massive twist. Enjoy...

*Emma's POV*
"Matt! Jenna! Monty's got the day off today." I tell them,"So... We were thinking of going to the FD."
"FD?" Matt asks.
"Folie Douce, the place Kaz had been begging to go to all week." I smile.
"Oh the music place?" Jenna asks.
"Yeah... The music place." I say hesitantly, they have no idea what they're in for.
"Are we all going?" Jen asks.
"Ben and Sophie aren't," I say,"but of course someone in this group has to be sophisticated. No I think they'll enjoy the time alone together. They're both always traveling and I think having a day alone would be good for them." I reply meaning every word I say.
"FOLIE DOUCE TODAY!!!!!" Karen runs into the kitchen waving her arms followed by Arthur who's mimicking her arm movements.
"Whoo." Matt and Jenna wave their hands half heartedly.
"NO," Kaz stops running and grabs the counter with both hands,"You. Don't. Understand. FD is the best place you'll ever go!" She says
"Well.." Matt starts.
"NO! Shut your face, it's like the Ibiza of the Alps. There is constant music, dancing, alcohol and so many fit guys!" She smiles.
"Excuse me!" Arthur says offended.
"Awwww. Arthur you'll always be my fit guy." She places her palms on his cheeks and kisses him to shut him up. He accepts and forgets what he was making a point about. I look away and down at the saucepan that I got out to try and make breakfast..

"Good morning Matt, Jenna, Kaz, Arthur." Tom says as he nods at them smiling slightly at Kaz and Arthur's exchange," And- good morning honey." He says sliding his hands around my waist as I slip mine over his shoulders and around his neck.
"I cannot cook today." I state simply glancing at the lonely saucepan on the kitchen counter.
"Do you want me to?" He asks smiling.
"Yes!" I smile,"Guys breakfast won't be ready for a while you might as well go watch TV... Or kiss?" I tell them directing the last part at Kaz and Arthur.
"Sure thing!" Matt says dragging a confused Jenna out and Karen and Arthur following (still kissing). He obviously got the hint that I'd like to be alone with Tom.
"Ready to- how do they say- party?" Tom smiles at me.
"Always with you honey!" I beam back at him," I love seeing you dance."
"I'm just too good!" He smiles and starts to heat some bacon in the frying pan. He replaced the sauce pan, my efforts were nowhere near good enough. I smile at this.

*3 hours later at the Folie Douce*

The beat pounds through me and I can feel it in my heart, causing my body to pulse. I grin at Karen who I'm dancing with on a table. They're playing a loud beat that makes the speakers thud from the beat. Our jumping on the table is so vigorous that I'm slightly scared it will break. But sort of also enjoying myself so much that it doesn't matter. Jenna leaps across from a different table about half a meter away.
"OH MY GOD!!!!" She shouts," THIS IS SO FUN!"

Yvonne comes over with another bottle of champagne and passes us it while climbing onto the table. So now it's the boys on one table, the girls on the other. I see some guys eyeing us up but Karen flashes her middle finger at them and then gestures to the boy's table. They give each other looks with disappointed faces and start to walk off before being introduced to a bunch of girls in white coats. Yeah that's a better match for them. We've had so much champagne and I know that one more sip and I'll be done. I'll be so drunk it's unbelievable. I have this weird tolerance for drinks, one moment I'll be fine, a drink later I'll get tipsy and giggly and then one sip of another drink and I'm so drunk it's unreal. Oh well. As Karen is now shouting: YOLO! I take the new bottle that's just been opened and bring it to my lips and taking a huge mouthful an swallowing. I shake my head and then grin at Kaz and start waving my hands in the air. I'm slightly regretful because now I know there's no turning back but it was so worth it, for this high I've got now. Tom is watching me from the other table distractedly smiling. I meet his eyes and move crazily over to his table.
"HEY!" He shouts.
"HI!" I shout back.
"HOW ABOUT WE-"
"SHUT UP! LETS JUST DANCE!" I shout in his face, the alcohol rushing through my body causing a burst of energy. I know that one side of him is slightly reluctant because he knows how drunk I am and how careless I am now. But, he chooses to ignore his gentleman side and starts to relax. I wrap his arms around me and wave mine in the air. He totally gives in and moves his hands down to my waist. His cool touch makes me tingle and I shiver slightly as one of his fingers manages to make contact with my stomach. Knowing that he has this effect on me, he places another cool finger in the same area.
"Tom..." I whisper.
"Ssssssh, just dance." He whispers into my ear, I never knew he was that close to me. Another cool finger comes to join the two before and make small circles on my bare skin. Suddenly, he slips his other hand the rest of the remaining fingers onto my skin. My nerves go crazy and adrenaline starts pumping through me. I'm trembling out of anticipation but decide to turn around and take control of the situation.

I move my face closer to Tom's, I have no idea how its possible but I manage to do it anyway. And let my hands that are equally as cool as his trace their way down his face and onto his neck. He almost loses control but gains it in a second. I bring my lips towards his and briefly brush them across his. It's a short but meaningful kiss and I can see that this time Tom's the one losing control. He steps slightly back still holding my waist and I let my, already light grip, relax even more on his neck.
"I'M GOING TO GO GET SOME MORE DRINK." He states before jumping off the table and weaving his was through the crowds inside. I see a girl that's been staring at him for about twenty minutes follow him but I brush it off as a coincidence and go to join Matt and Jenna.
"HI GUYS!" I shout.
"HEYYYYYYY!" Jen shouts back.
"TOM'S GONE TO GET MORE DRINKS." I return.
"WHAT!?!!" Jenna shouts in a confused tone.
"TOM HAS GONE TO GET MORE DRINKS!" I mine parts of my explanation.
"OH." Jenna replies. I realize that Tom being the gentleman he is, will probably get too many drinks. And he won't be able to carry them. So I make another excuse to go find Tom and spend more time with him.
"I'M GOING TO GO HELP TOM." I shout towards Jenna. She nods not really understanding but is happy enough to carry on bouncing to the throbbing beat with Matt.

Dancing my way through the crowds I get a few looks but brush them off. I wander into the much less crowded room inside that has the bar. The thing is there is much more champagne outside and they give away quite a few bottles. But if you want cocktails or beers you have to go to the bar. I look around for Tom but can't see him.
I approach the bar,"Excuse me have you seen my boyfriend?" I ask the bar tender.
"You're Emma Watson." He says.
"Yes and..?" I reply bored with being recognized.
"Aren't you dating Tom Hiddleston?" He asks concerned.
"Yes and..?" I persist.
"Well he went to the toilet a second ago, but..." He nods his head.
"What!?" I ask slightly nervous now.
He motions his head over to the corner of the room near the toilets and I see two people kissing. Wait. Is that... No it can't be... Tom? No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I back out of the bar and start to make my way through the busy area. The music is now hurting my head and everything is dizzy. My breathing gets difficult and I start to get really claustrophobic. I try to get past a bunch of men but can't.
"Excuse me..." I whisper, knowing they won't hear me so I tap one on the back.
"Oh it's Emma Watson! You're so hot." This guy says and kisses me. I wrinkle my nose in disgust and push him away and I start to cry. I see Tom turn around just before I pull away. He's judging me, but how can he when he was the one kissing that girl earlier. I thought he was better than this. The guy who kissed me's friends all shout "OHHHHHHHH!" in the other guys face. Serves him right... Oh for gods sake I need to get out of here.

"FUCK OFF!" I shout at them and then run through the crowds. As soon as I'm out of the gates, I slump down in the snow and let myself breathe. The taste of alcohol is still on my lips from that creep who kissed me. I put my head in my hands and let my emotions flood out in the form of tears. I glance back at the group and see Jenna looking at Matt, worried. Tom is there with a distressed look on his face telling Zac who's forehead is crinkled in dismay. Breathe Emma. Just, breathe. I can't believe Tom would do this to me. How could I not have seen, his gentleman behavior is just an act. Unless... That girl might have thrown herself at him. I mean she was checking him out for ages before he left to go get drinks. Why did he have to go get drinks?! But I doubt that, I mean that brief glance I had of their kiss seemed to show that it was very much two sided. I honestly thought all the drama had stopped. First Matt, Jenna, Lily and Richard and then Zac and Missy and now Tom and I!? What's wrong with our group? Who knows maybe Karen and Arthur will break up too now. Maybe even Ben and Sophie! STOP EMMA! Quit thinking. Just focus on breathing.

I need to get away. I find my skis and put them on and then ski over to Corcheval. I need time to think and be alone... I need time to understand what happened... I need time to get over Tom...