40-Avacadoes, Avalanches and Revenge

*Jenna's POV*

"Jenna, I think I'm pregnant..." Lily's voice wavers as she tells me.
"Oh my god!" I gasp, not quite sure how to react,"Are you okay and everything? Does Richard know? No! Wait! Do you actually want to have a baby?"
"I'm not sure..." She sort of stutters her reply.
"Lily, I'm so sorry. I'm being so full on!" I realize.
"No! No! It's fine. Honestly, i'm just glad that someone else knows now."
"Are you okay? Feeling wise?"
"Yeah. I was sick this morning and oh I don't know!" She gasps.
"Right. I have to go and I really want to be there for you but i have to. I'm assuming you don't want anyone else to know?"
"Mmm" she indicates.
"But, I'll Skype you later and I promise I'll sort you out an we can chat and you'll be fine. I promise! For now, I advise you sit at home watch TV... Is Richard there?"
"No. He went to Sainsbury's. I told him we needed some avocado."
"Mmmmm... Avocado!" I grin with a slight wave of hunger,"Anyway! Watch breaking bad. He loves that. His favorite is season three. So watch that when he gets back. Probably don't tell him, because he'll freak and get really excited and you honestly don't know anything for sure yet."
"Oh my god thank you so much!" She replies.
"No problem! Now I've gotta go. Matt's making weird faces at me." I laugh,"Call me if anything important happens but we'll talk later. Byeeee. Love you Lily." I sign off and at that moment, I realize that I've completely forgiven Lily. Everyone has their reasons and you know what, she's such a lovely person that I think it was just a one off.
I turn my phone off and put it in my pocket, before pushing my poles into the snow and pulling myself over to the others.
"Hi Jenna!" An American voice rings cheerily at me,"I'm Monty Green! But you can call me Monty." He smiles, flashing brilliant teeth at me.
"Hey Monty! Lovely to meet you." I smile and shake his gloved hand.
"So! I was thinking of going to Altiport. There's lots of easy beginner runs." He says and I smile at him.
"Sounds good to me." Matt says and Arthur and I nod along.
"Okay! Let's go. Bye gang!" He shouts towards Kaz, Tom and Emma before pushing himself towards the Rhodos bubble. I struggle along and completely fail at getting up the slight hill. Monty stops and comes back telling me to hold his pole and then he'll pull me up.
"Thanks Monty." Monty's one of those people who constantly make you smile and who affect your mood. Like Zac. But Monty seems more crazy...
"So, just to understand what's going on. You're with Matt? Kaz's with Arthur? And those two are Tom and Emma and they're together too?"
"That's right."
"And then Benedict and Sophie are married? And Zac and Yvonne aren't together but probably will?"
"Yes! You're really good at names!" I tell him.
"I have a talent." He winks,"So basically this is a massive couple holiday!?" He says
"I suppose... How do you know Zac?"
"Oh I met him when they were filming and we became great friends." He says.
"Uh huh." I smile and then am helped my Monty to take my skis off. He picks them up for me too and balances a pair of skis on each shoulder.
"Can you hold these?" He asks.
I nod and take the poles from him. We wait for Arthur and Matt to arrive and then go to get on a lift.

"So." Monty takes his sunglasses off and I see crinkles at the edge of his eye that mean he's always smiling, Zac has them too. I'm leaning against Matt and Arthur's sitting opposite us with Monty," You guys look familiar..." He smiles.
"Well..." Arthur says, his drowsiness finally wearing off.
"AVALANCHE!" Monty interjects pointing over at an off piste part of the mountain.
"Oh my god that's so cool!" I say and look at the small Avalanche. We arrive at the top and I step out the bubble holding two pairs of poles. Mine, and Monty's. He helps us lay out all our skis and before I know I'm sliding down the mountain again. There's this weird feeling you get when you're skiing. Lots of air rushes past you and you look up at the mountains, take a deep breath and feel content, I know it sounds weird... But I'm really happy right now. I have Matt. Kaz, Arthur. Emma, Tom, the whole group basically. And I'm here. In this beautiful place and wow. This experience is indescribable and simply amazing. My moment alone is cut off as Arthur hurtles past me, I laugh, already knowing this will end in disaster.