16-Finally...

I have no doubt, I absolutely love Jenna Coleman. She looks amazing right now, with all that she's been through today, I can't believe anyone can look that good after dealing with such a mess! I study her dress and then look down at my own damp T-shirt and shorts and sigh. Well she always has and always will outdo me. I stand up and walk over and end up with my hands around her neck and my lips so close to hers that I can hardly breathe.
"Jenna Louise Coleman can I just say, you look brilliant! And I feel so strongly about you and you could never even start to imagine-" and she's kissing me, on the lips and I'm kissing her back and I feel great. Why have I never done this before? She is brilliant and I can't even describe what I'm feeling for her. Every single touch makes me tingle, every movement is exciting. her lips finally drift away from mine and I take a deep breath and just smile at her. We just stand there staring at each other and all the others surround us.
I hear Karen remark, "well now they've finally realized maybe the rest of us can get on with our lives!" She grins at me and gives Jenna the thumbs up. Zac winks at me and Tom does a little turn and jazz hands. Wow these guys are the best, have they really always thought Jenna and I would end up together. I never even realized I had feelings like that for her, they were all bottled up and everyone could see them apart from me. Oh and Jenna she didn't realize either!
"Well I know I'm gonna have a good night tonight, it's been an awful day and it has suddenly got so much better!" I grin at Jenna.
"Hey I never thought I'd say this but, Jenna Coleman...I love you!