The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 12

Start from the beginning

i was confused though, why was he mad. and why did he scowl when i asked about demiti.

i walked towards his room, i opened the door an walked in. demitri was on his bed, shirtless. he was laying down on his bed staring up at the ceiling.

i walked to his bed and lay down next to him, i sigh and he turns towards me.

i can see he looks depressed, almost as if he's going to cry. 

"my father wants me to come home"

i try to remain calm. i try not to let him see that it hurts me to know he's probably going to leave.

"you should go Demmy, if your really needed you shouldnt stay here"

i roll over and i sit on top if him, he chuckles. "how can you say you want me to leave yet you call me demmy and your sitting on top of me."

i sigh as he lifts his hand to my cheek. "demmy, i love you. but if this is something that you need to do you should go. ill be here waiting if you decide to come back. if not i completely understand." i say this but i feel so broken, i feel my tears threatening to come out. 

he puts his hand in my hair and brings my face down to his. our lips are so close, i could close in the little space and kiss him. but i dont.

he looks into my eyes, "ViVi, i love you so much. being away from you even for a second hurts me. now imagine how much pain it would cause me to be away from you for anything longer than a minute. i dont want to leave you."

i kiss him, "demmy why is josh mad at you"

he sighs, "you caught that. well Valery's family is willing to look past my 'mistake' at the wedding. they still want me to marry their daughter. but i told my dad that i wouldn't marry her even if she was the last woman in the world. so her royal court is mad at ours. and josh is mad because i wont tell my dad about Valery."

i look at him and smile, "what can i do to convince you to tell him" i say seductively bending down and kissing his jaw, i trail kisses down to his neck. i hear him groan and i pick my head up to look down at him. his face is expressionless but i can see he's struggling to say no. but he does

"no, i dont want my dad to think ill of anyone. even if she's and evil witch."

i giggle and put my forehead to his. he blinks and puts his hands on my waist. he  turns us over so that he's on top of me. he smiles, "when the last time we made love"

i giggle at his expression make love, "way too long"

he brings his head down to mine, "we can change that right now" 

he kisses my lips lightly, then i wrap my arms around his neck and bring hi closer to me. i bring his lower lip into my mouth, i suck on his lip lightly, when he moans i smile and bring my mouth to hsi to kiss him, he doesn't hesitate to deepen the kiss. he starts taking off his shirt, when he does he forcefully come down to me. i kiss him again wrapping my arms around his torso, i roll over on him so that im on top now. 

i bring my mouth down to his and licking my way up to his nipple, i playfully like it and nibble lightly. then i pull up and take off my shirt so that im left only in my bra. i lower my left down again and kiss down his neck, i begin to rock moving myself forward and back. i cant help it, it feels like my body has a mind of its own. 

he then wraps his arms around my waist and flips us, hes on top and kissing his way down my stomach to my pants. he playfully, and slowly unbuttoned my pants and begins to drag them down,

"demitri, just do it already." i forcefully kick my legs out of my jeans and pull him up to me. i kiss him and bite his lip to gain entrance. i start caressing his tongue with mine. i can hear him moan through the kiss as he starts to thrust on me. i moan releasing him from the kiss. i flip us over again and as fast as i possibly could take off his pants and boxers. i stare at his erection before he tries to pull me up, i dont let him though. i grab hi and kiss his tip. i deside against licking it and let him pull me up. 

be brought his face down to mine and started kissing me, we deepenedthe kiss and he rolled us over so that he was on top, he got rid of the lasts pieces of clothing i had left. he began by licking his way down to my breast, he kissed my nipples and kissed his way up to my mouth. i could feel him but for some reason he wasnt going in. he stared at me and whispered "i love you V, so much. im so happy i have you. but im never leaving you. even if you want me too. your mine" 

i giggled and gasp when i felt him enter me. he began slowly thrusting in me, i moaned with pleasure. as he began kissing his way down my neck, but he suddenly stopped and i felt him brush his fangs on my neck sending chills down my spine. i waited to see if he wanted to bite me, instead he pulled away all together. i sat up and went to him.

"Demmy, its ok if you want to bite me. its in your nature. and you have to remember i love you even if you are a vampire."

he looked at me, with a sad expression "im sorry V" he hugged me and pushed me down onto the bed.

"ive tried to stop but ill admit that their are times when i just look at you as just another meal, not my girlfriend or love. my animalistic instincts take over sometimes. i dont want to hurt you."

he continued to hug me with a lot of force i was getting a little scared, but i didnt pull away.

"demitri, i love you. ive accepted that your a vampire. if you want to you can bite me, i dont mind at all. just ask me before you do it, please. other than that i dont care. i love you and nothing can possibly scare me enough to leave you."

he pulled his face up to mine. i kissed his lips and looked into his eyes, "now demmy, would you like to bite me"

he chuckled and nodded his head, "not today. im sorry i ruined the mood"

i giggled, "nah, come one we can at least lay here together."

he kissed my lips and smiled, "i love you ViVi"

i smiled, "i love you too Demmy"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dun DUn DUN!!!! haha. i tried to make this chaper happy, but i got the idea of his fangs and i just had to write it. haha yay!

but this is mosltly a filler chapter. i want to write a couple more chapters before i do the climax chapter. :)

 vote and comment. por favor