Chapter 5: Kickback

Start from the beginning

"Welp" I said taking a big huff. " I better get to my the movie."

She nodded and I didn't even look at DJ or whatever is his name . Bitch nigga is what he is. I went inside the theater and saw that my mom saved me a seat. I sat down and tried watching the movie but I had so much shit on my mind.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"What's wrong?" my mom asked while watching the road

"Nothing." I said.

"You've been staring out in space since you walked in the theater. I know there's something wrong."

"Ma. There is nothing wrong." I said rolling my eyes.

I guess she didn't want to push it so she stopped asking me questions.

We finally made it home but I didn't feel like being in the house so I called Shay to see if she could pick me up. She said she was on her way so I started watching TV on the couch till she came. My phone rang. Assuming it was Shay, I answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"We need to talk." he said

"Nah I don't really feel like it."

And with that I hung up. Then my phone rang again. This time it was Shay.

"I'm outside" she said.

I grabbed my bag and walked out.

"Sup Shay" I said as I got in the car. "Where we goin?" 

She shrugged her shoulders and said "There's this little kickback Travy Mike is having so I thought we would roll through."

I nodded my head and sat back in the passenger seat. We got to Travy Mike's place and you can hear music coming from his house. Shay knocked on the door and Travy answered it.

"Wassup shawty's" he said taking a puff of his blunt. We both said hey and walked in. Everybody was just chilling,smoking, and drinking. There was a couple people dancing but not really.

There was a cooler by the steps and I grabbed a LIME-A-RITA. I don't know where Shay went. I think she went upstairs with Terrence.

Shay and Terrence are in one of those "kind of in a relationship" relationships. I took a seat on the couch while Travy was rolling another blunt.

"Want a hit?" he said licking the paper.

"Fuck yeah." I said sitting up.

He lit it and took the first puff. He passed it to me and I took a hit. Damn. That shit was good. The next thing you know. I'm passed out on the couch.

*Dream*

" Alexia I'm sorry" said DJ.

My eyes were watering and I couldn't look him in the face. He lifted my head up and looked into my eyes. He always finds a way to give chills. He kissed my lips all the way down to my neck. He started sucking on my neck. He's definitely gonna leave a hickey on me.

I started getting horny as shit so I pushed him off of me. I grabbed his hand and led him upstairs to my room. We were standing in front of my bed and started kissing.

I couldn't take it any more. I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him. I started kissing him while undoing his pants. I slid down to his waist and pulled his pants down. His shit was standing straight up and was big as fuck.

With no hesitation I put it in my mouth. I started sucking his shit off and he was moaning and groaning. I smiled a little and gave him one last blow.

Thats when I went in his pocket and grabbed a condom. I put it on his still hard dick, pulled my dress up and slowly sat on him. Feeling him inside of me felt so damn good.

"Shit daddy." I moaned.

I was riding him good because I saw how he threw his head back.

"Fuck Alexia. Ride that shit." he said.

I started going a little faster and thats when he said "I'm bout to nut!"

"Come on baby!" I said riding him.

He came and I laid on top of him out of breath.

*End of Dream*

"Come on Alexia." I heard someone say. They pulled me up, walked me to the car and buckled me up. Everything was blurry. Damn what shit did Travy have me on? My vision finally got better and I looked at the driver's side of the car.

"Let me out." I said

"Alexia. Just let me take you home. Please" he pleaded.

I just sat back and let him drive me home.

"Wait where's Shay?" I asked.

"She's with Terrence. He took her home"

I nodded then sat back again. There was a silence and of course DJ had to break it.

"Look. What happened back at the movies the other day...." I cut him off.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said

"But we need to talk about it."

"We don't need to talk about shit!" I yelled.

Then the car stopped.

"Why the fuck did you stop!?" I yelled

"Because we need to address this shit now."

I sat back in the seat and rolled my eyes with my arms crossed.

"How you gonna go out huggin all over some other hoe?" I asked

"We ain't together so I ain't know it was a big deal."

I scoffed.

"I told you how I felt about you and you shit on me! When told me that you thought I was special, do you know how that made me feel?"

He just stared at me.

"It made me feel that I should give you a chance and that we might have somethin. But now I know that you just that type of nigga I was tryna avoid."

He just gave a blank stare. I rolled my eyes and got out the car. I started walking home. That's when he ran and stood in front of me blocking my path.

"I'm sorry Alexia. I didn't know you felt for me that bad. I would never intentionally hurt you. I swear."

I crossed my arms and studied him. I could tell that he was sincere.

"Now can you please get back in the car?" he asked me.

I thought about it while biting my cheek. That would be a long ass walk though. I turned around and walked to the car. I was about to open the door but his hand reached the handle first. He opened the door for me and I gave him a little smile and got in.

The car ride was quiet. We finally made it my house and he stopped in the front. I was about to get out but he grabbed my hand. I looked at him.

"I'm really sorry." he said.

I nodded my head and got out the car. I unlocked the front door and went inside. I took a shower brushed my teeth and went to my room. I turned the TV on and started watching Lifetime. My phone went off. It was a text from my mom.

"I had to go back to Toronto for some business but I promise I will be back some time next week."

I rolled my eyes and threw my phone on the floor. Can I find one person that won't treat me like shit?