"Well that was nice of you to exchange good deeds. You guys are a cute couple." I smiled after eating one brownie.

"That might be true, but no other couple is as cute as you guys." Petra pointed her index finger at us.

We both blushed. Connie began to change the subject, "Eh...so does Levi know you placed his dessert in the specials list?"

"Yeah, he said thanks." Petra nodded.

Hange came back with two cups of hot chocolate in red mugs, with whipped cream and swirled with chocolate syrup.

"Careful, they're hot." Hange slowly placed the mugs on the table. We both kept silent for a while and sipped some hot chocolate, then began to talk again after a while,

"So what are you guys planning on doing this Christmas? Which is just around the corner." I asked the two girls.

"Ah...we have something planned for all of us. But...its kind of a secret." Hange hesitantly replied.

"So when can we know?" Connie curiously asks.

"You'll know, in the right time." Petra grinned.

*time skip*

"Ahhh...that was good food." I sighed.

"How much is the food in total?" Connie questioned, grabbing his wallet from his pocket.

"Oh, its on the house."

I turned to them and smiled, "Thanks!"

"No problem!"

We both got up from the chair, ready to leave. We waved goodbye to Hange and Petra, and left the café to go to the park.

"So, do you have any guess to where we're going this Christmas?" I asked Connie, while skipping ahead of him.

"I bet they're taking us to someplace with snow, like Canada or something." Connie guessed.

"it'd probably be great to go to European places this Christmas, like London or Paris, maybe even Spain."

"That'd be really cool if it was actually true, though."

I nodded in agreement, "Yeah, I guess we'll just have to wait to find out."

"The pressure is actually a good thing, it's motivational." Connie sighed.

We finally arrived at the park after conversations on that trip Petra and Hange planned on. And so we began to talk about something else.

"Hey, ѕo what do you plan on doing with your life after college ends?" I Asked.

"Its gonna be a really long time before we could graduate college, so it'll probably take time before I can actually decide on what I should do."

"I don't really care where I go as long as you're with me." I suddenly blurt out, then covering my mouth after.

We both blushed at that moment. It was a few seconds before he replied, "Thanks..."

"no problem...?"

*EreMika bonus piece* (Eren's POV)

"EREN COME BACK HERE!!"

"CALM DOWN, YEAGER!!"

I heard the annoying calls of everyone running after me. It wasn't long before I ran by the bar, and I began to walk slowly. I don't think I could hear any footsteps anymore.

Can't they see I'm raging of the fact Mikasa's trying to make me jealous because she was jealous? Why can't they understand that I feel used and I hate it so much? I just want to be left alone and away.