Sick Simon

I love SnowBaz sickfic too much.
-------
So I'm writing some. From before they kissed for the first time. Haha that's my job now.
-------
Life is too short to not write want you want.
-------
So this is from Baz's POV.
-------
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------------

I wake up to the sound of coughing. I blinked my eyes open. The Watford dorm room was still dark. I looked over at the clock beside my bed. It read '5:42 am'. I sighed, and tried to go back to sleep. The insufferable coughing sounded loudly through the room. I growled, and sat up in bed. I heard the coughing again. The source seemed to be coming from the direction of Snow's bed. I looked over, and could only see a lump under the covers. I swung my legs over the side of my bed and walked over. Snow was curled up under his blankets, with a jumper on, and was visibly shivering. He coughed again, and let out a pathetic little groan. The little lump under the covers moved a little. He was definitely awake. And now so was I.
"Crowley, Snow, you're even more annoying than usual," I sneered. A head of blond curls poked out from the covers. Simon looked like crap. His usually tanned face was drained of all colour, his nose being the exception, which was bright red. His blue eyes were usually glowing with energy, but now they looked dull and foggy.
"You look just as bad," I said.
"Shut up," Simon rasped. I tried not to flinch at the sound of his voice.
"And you sound even worse," I commented, but Simon stayed silent. "And now, thanks to your pitiful little coughing, I'm awake," I said. Simon just pulled the blanket back over his head. I rolled my eyes, and walked over to the closet. I pulled out my Watford uniform, and went to the bathroom to get changed.

I liked to think I had a lot of willpower, and was mentally strong. That was before Simon came along. Now, I sat in my first class. Usually, I'm pretty engaged in class, but the professor's words just flew right past me. All I could think about was his little blonde head poking out of the blankets, looking terrible. I let out a sigh of relief when class ended. I ran as fast as I could back up to our dorm, slowing down at the door to compose myself. There was no way in hell I was letting Snow see my worry. He probably still thinks I'm trying to kill him. I pull out the bottle of medicine from my pocket. I had grabbed it on the way to class. So much for willpower.

Snow was still on his bed when I walked in. His head was out of the covers, and he looked over at me.
"Why can't you just leave me here to die?" He croaked. I rolled my eyes.
"If you die, I want to be the one to do it, not some stupid cold," I retorted. Simon's head fell back onto the pillow. I walked over and placed the medicine on his side table. He eyed it warily.
"Don't you have class or something?" Snow asked.
"It's not important," I replied. Snow cocked an eyebrow, but I just looked away. The awkward moment was interrupted by a fit of coughing, courtesy of Snow. I gently rubbed my hand in circles on his back. Snow flinched away at first, then slowly leaned into it. As soon as the coughing went away, I pulled away my hand. It felt like sparks were dancing in my chest. I put a smirk on my face to try and smother them. I reached over and picked up the medicine. I grabbed a spoon from the table and poured some of the thick liquid onto it.
"What's that?" Snow asked slowly, his rough voice sounding much deeper than usual.
"It's poison," I replied. Simon leaned away from me for a moment. I rolled my eyes. "Crowley, Snow, I'm joking. It's medicine," I said. Simon still looked worried. "Do you trust me?"
"No. Yes. I don't know. You tried to kill me," Simon replied. I sighed.
"None of that was recently," I replied, leaning down and moving the spoon towards him. Simon looked like he was going to say something, and then closed his mouth around the spoon. He swallowed, and his whole face twisted. I snickered a little, unable to help it. Snow opened his eyes, and we were so close. Even though his blue eyes were foggy, and his face was pale, Simon was still the most gorgeous thing I had seen. I didn't want to look anywhere else. I leaned forwards and kissed him. Simon pulled away. I jumped up. Shit shit shit shit. What did I just do? I was about to walk away when a warm hand grabbed mine and pulled me down. I turned around just in time to see Simon push his lips onto mine. I melted into the kiss, savouring every moment. There was no way in hell that I was letting myself forget this. When we pulled away for air, I felt my cheeks flush, which was an impressive feat for a vampire.
"I'm sorry," I said quickly. Simon still held onto my hand.
"For what?" He asked. I shrugged. Simon moved over on the bed, and patted beside him. I nervously crawled in beside him so we were facing each other. We were still holding hands.
"You don't know how long I've wanted to do that," I said impulsively. A smile danced on the corners of his mouth.
"Me too," he replied, still smiling. He turned away and started coughing. I rubbed my hand on his back. When he stopped, he stayed turned away from me. Simon guided my hands to his chest. We moved closer until we were right up against each other. I buried my head in his hair. It smelled like apples, and faintly of smoke.
"Goodnight, Simon," I whispered. He turned and smiled at me. "What?" I asked.
"You called me Simon," he replied just as quietly.
"No. Never in a million years," I said back. "Go to bed." Simon smiled and turned back around. I waited until his breathing slowed. I had just kissed Simon fucking Snow. I smiled and closed my eyes, letting his breathing lull me to sleep.