r o a s t e d r o s e s

Start from the beginning

"I already ate," I honestly murmured, my arms crossed over another.

In a matter of seconds, I swear I could see his heart shatter into a million pieces. He dropped his hands to his sides, preparing to pack up the special cuisine he might of cooked himself.

Vegas, don't be a horrible person.

"But, I'll make room for your food," I flashed him a small subtle beam of appreciation, cracking the corners of container to inhale the lime scent that was released. My stomach was leaping with joy to indulge in this type of fare.

As a habit, I grabbed two plates from the top shelf, my pair of wine glasses, and forks to swirl the decorative pasta as I always do.

"If I may ask, what can I do to spend more time with you, Ms. Blac-"

He paused, to correct himself.

"Vegas."

"For starters, don't touch me until I tell you to," I stated, "And, take things slow."

"Slow? Please explain, Vegas." He seemed oddly confused by the word as he took his seat serving a suitable amount of pasta to me, then to himself.

"Get to know me..Don't force yourself on me. You are guilty of that, Harry," I held a silver fork in my fingers, swirling the pasta as I intended to.

He was silent, thinking of something I couldn't place my finger on.

As a normal human with a growing appetite, I ingested the pasta, slurping. I continued from the delicious undertones of lime that I smelt until a sensation rose in my throat.

The food burned sliding down, a crunchy crumb of the food scratching the inner parts. Suddenly, my nails scratched against the exterior of my neck, while the feeling ignited into flames.

Peanuts would only cause this sort of bodily function...

"H-Harry.." I croaked out, the walls closing up with every fastening second.

"Vegas? Are you alright?" My nails moved furiously, itching the hives that were appearing. There must of been peanuts!

"W-Were there peanuts in here?"

"Yeah, I assume so..Why?"

Bloody...I-I can't breathe..

"Vegas! You were allergic?!"

Call the ambulance..where's the epipen?

I can't speak..

"Vegas! I'm calling the ambulance, don't worry! Stay with me!" Harry was frantically moving, shifting to hold my head up once my body buckled to the floor below.

In moments like this, my world closing in, I wish I wrote my will..even though I have no money..

London Bridge Hospital

4:56pm

"Vegas..I'm sorry.."

5:03pm

"I didn't mean to add peanuts to the food. In fact, I had no idea that you were severely allergic.."

7:34pm

"The doctors said that you got here just in time..any moment later, you would of been gone.."

7:45pm

"I swear I'll make it up to you, I swear."

8:20pm