"Bye!" I hang up and hand the phone to Mrs Padilla. I decide to change out of my dress, as it's getting on my nerves.

I change into my pajama shorts and an oversized t shirt. My cousin, Katherine, didn't know what size I was, so she order an extra large Pokèmon shirt for my birthday. I throw my hair into a high ponytail and go get something to eat. Mrs Padilla has to do some late night grocery shopping, as she forgot a load of stuff, so I'm left home alone. Maybe I should get Mrs Padilla to get more chocolate chip cookies. No, can't be bothered.

I turn on the tv and watch Tom and Jerry. Personally, I feel bad for Tom, as he never catches Jerry.

After a couple of minutes, Anthony comes in with Ian. Why are they back so early?

"Hi there, people from outside" I say, eyes glued to the tv.

"Can't you watch something better than cartoons, Lia?" Anthony groans.

"Who gives a crap on who's dating who. Cartoons rule!" I cheer.

They go into the kitchen and Anthony comes back out with a load of popcorn. He takes the tv remote away from me.

"Hey! Give it back. You were busy doing whatever you were doing, and I was watching tv!" I try to reach for the remote, but end up falling of the couch.

"We are going to watch a movie. You can watch too, Lia, or you can be a loser and go up to your room without any popcorn." Anthony says, switching to a movie. I roll my eyes, and grab a handful of popcorn and run upstairs.

I decide to annoy Anthony and Ian by blasting All Time Low on my cd player. For added effect, I sing along to it.

Eventually, Anthony gets annoyed and tells me to 'shut the fuck up or he will break my cd player.' I turned the music off at that point. After an hour of sitting in my room, I go downstairs to find Ian kicking Anthony's arse in Mario Kart. Go Ian!

"In your face, Anthony! You lost!" I shout.

"Think you can beat me?" Anthony challenges.

We play Mario Kart, and I beat Anthony every time, but Ian won most of the races. I won two. Bit thats because I distracted Ian. I feel my eyes getting heavy, and I see that Anthony is asleep. That dude can fall asleep fast!

"Is Anthony asleep?" Ian asks.

"Yeah. How the fuck does he fall asleep so fast?" I say in awe.

I drift in and out of sleep. I can't get comfortable on the couch. After a lot of moving around, I get comfy. I'm laying on Ian's shoulder, and have my legs across Anthony. It's weird, but I'm comfy. I soon find myself asleep.

******

I feel something hitting my legs.

"Lia! Move your legs, I need to pee!" Anthony shouts. I remove my legs from his lap, and he runs upstairs to the bathroom.

I look over at Ian, and find that he's still sleeping. What day is it? I look at the mini calendar by the door. It's Friday. Shit. We have school. Me and Ian have our History exam in an hour. Oh gosh. I'm screwed. I shake Ian.

"Ian. Wake up. We're gonna be late for our History exam." I say. He slowly wakes up. Anthony runs downstairs and tells us to hurry up. I can't be bothered to change, so I go as I am, but I take my hair down.

We have to stop off at Ian's house so he could get out of his tuxedo. If this was any other school day, we would skip, but we can't. Unfortunately.

We run to our class, Anthony goes off to Physics, and me and Ian go to Biology. I stop outside of the door.

"What are we going to use as an excuse?" I place my hands on his shoulders and whisper.

"We woke up late?" Ian suggests.

"Ian... People would get the wrong image if we both woke up late." I inform.

"Oh yeah.. I have no idea." He says. "I got it! Anthony's car broke down!" He exclaims.

"Brilliant!" I say, pulling him closer before kissing him.

I realise what I'm doing and pull away.

"Urm... Got a bit too excited?" I say, blushing.

"Course you did." He smirks and ruffles my hair.

I knock on the door and enter.

"Sorry we are late." I apologize.

"Why are you both late?" Mr Lodgers asked.

"My brother's car broke down!" I do a little hand dance. (A.N. the ones AmazingPhil does sometimes :3 ) Ian pushes my arms down, and we get told that we have to go to detention at lunch. I sit down in my seat.

I just kissed Ian.

A/N

Yay! They kissed! Sorry for the long wait. I had school and crap. I also learnt Therapy by All Time Low on Piano. incase anyone cared. :)

Question: What do you think/ would like to happen after the lesson? :)

' Imagine living like a king someday

A single night without a ghost in the walls' - Pierce The Veil ft Kellin Quinn - King for a Day

Nat xoxo

Also, Sleeping With Sirens is my new obsession