Liar

After walking back home, I realise what I just did. I kissed Anthony. I never thought I'd do that.

I walk into my room and die. Not literally, because the world wouldn't survive without me. All of a sudden, I feel really sleepy. It's only 6pm, and we haven't had dinner yet. Dinner or sleep? I think sleep.

I change into my pyjamas and try to fall asleep. I soon fall into my dream zone.

-

Anthony's POV.

I sneak out of bed. It must be atleast 3am, if not, earlier. I need to tell Lia. I can't keep doing this to her. She needs to know the truth.

I slowly open her door, trying not to make a sound. I pause for a second, just to double check that no one is awake. I can hear Lia breathing.

I walk closer to her bed.

"Lia." I whisper. She rolls over, but is still asleep. I decide to poke her several times.

"Lia!" I say whilst poking her. She wakes up.

"What? I was sleeping." She yawns.

"I need to tell you something." I say. She props herself up onto her elbows.

"Go on."

"I'm not too sure on how to put this," I say.

Lia's POV

"I'm not too sure on how to put this," he says. "but... I didn't loose my memory. I recovered, thats why I came home so early."

I gasp at him. Why would you lie about losing your memory?

"Why? Why would you do that?" I gasp.

"Because... Because I thought you like Ian more than me. I guess I was kind of jealous."

"You didn't have to lie though. Please leave my room."

"I'm sorry, okay? I didn't me-"

"Get out!" I sigh and lay back down. Why would he do that?

I try and fall back to sleep, but there are too many things going on in my mind.

I soon start feeling my eyes getting heavier and I drift off.

~

I wake up feeling exhausted. Then I remember in a week it's christmas. I change into some random clothes I pulled out of my wardrobe and go downstairs.

I make myself some cereal and go to watch TV. Hmmm... SpongeBob or SpongeBob. I think SpongeBob.

After watching a few episodes and finishing my cereal, Anthony walks in.

"Lia, it's my turn to watch TV." He says. I ignore him. He is probably lying.

"MOM! Lia isn't letting me watch TV!" Anthony yells.

"Fine! You can watch the bloody TV." I sigh in annoyance.

I hear someone knocking at the door.

"I'll get it." Anthony says and gets up.

"No. You are watching TV. I'll get it." I say and walk over to the front door. Please don't be a serial killer.

I open the door to see Ian standing there.

"Hey. You want to speak to Anthony, I guess?" I ask.

"No, actually. I came to speak to you." He says.

I hear Anthony shout, "Lia who is it?" I ignore him.

"Do you think we could talk at the park?" Ian asks.

"I better ask Mrs Padilla." I reply and find her. I find her in the kitchen.

Luckily she agrees and lets me be free. So I put on my shoes and walk with Ian to the park.

"Is everything okay between you and Anthony?" He asks as we sit on a bench.

"Not really..." I trail off.

"Why not?"

"He lied about loosing his memory. He told me he recovered and he came home earlier.

"Really? Why would he do that?"

"Because he was jealous of you because I spent more time around you than I did with him."

"Thats horrible. He can't just assume that you are spending more time with me when half the time he hates you!"

"That isn't the worst thing though," I am going to tell him. "I did something I regret."

"What exactly did you do?" Ian askes.

Ians POV

"What exactly did you do?" I ask.

"I kissed him." She replies. I feel a sudden erge to murder Anthony. I can't be jealous. I knew Lia likes Anthony more than me anyway.

"And I hate myself for doing it." I see Lia holding back tears.

"I would say it's okay, but Anthony is such a dick for doing that to you." I say. Lia giggles slightly.

What I do next is something I habe wanted to do for ages. I press my lips against hers.

Lia's POV

Ian kisses me. At first I am shocked, but I kiss him back. His lips are soft, but not too soft.

"What. The. Fuck?!" A familiar voice yells. We break apart, and I feel myself blushing. Don't blush Lia! You will look like a red cabbage!

I look up and see Anthony, red faced with anger. He probably wants to kill Ian now.

"Dude! You can't just kiss her!" Anthont shouts.

"Well I did. There isn't anything you can do to stop me from doing it again." Ian says.

"Exactly!" I agree.

"Shut up Lia, no one wants to hear your opinion." Anthony snaps. I sit back and listen to Anthony slag Ian off.

"... She's my sister!"

"Not really. She's your adopted sister."

"I don't care. Who gave you the rights to kiss her?"

"Shut up Anthony." I inturrupt.

"No. I'm not going to shut up." He replies.

"I know you jealous, but your making a big deal out of this. So what if we kissed?"

"I'm not jealous, I'm just saying. You can't go round kissing people."

"Tell me, Anthony. Are you jealous now?" Ian says and faces me. He puts his hands around my neck and kisses me again. Just to make Anthony even more jealous, I do the same. How he is going to kill us. Then I realise something. I'm kissing Ian.

I am kissing Ian Hecox.

A/N

Sorry for the long-ish chapter... I guess I got carried away.

For all you guys screaming "ERHMEHGERD LIAN PLZ I BEG U!!!" You have you wish granted. :3

Question: What do you think Ian was feeling when he kissed Lia?

'Believe you can and your halfway there.' ~ Theodore Roosevelt

Nat xoxo