How?

"You got suspended? Mom isn't going to be happy!" Anthony warns.

"I know! But aleast Isaac got what he deserved..." I say.

"I don't see why you didn't punch him around the face. I mean, you did when Anthony took the mick out of your parents." Ian says, confused.

"I just thought it would hurt more if I kicked him in the place that I did. I better go, otherwise I might get a detention from Mr Olivers." I walk off to homeroom. Fun.

I knock on the door, whilst Mr Oliver is teaching. He is going to be so pissed off at me. I open the door, and get directed to his office.

"Lia, I will send home some text books for you to work through during the time you aren't in school." He says. Great! More work. I nod and glare at my algebra work. How should I know what 'X' is? Maths needs to grow up and deal with it's problems, instead of getting me to do them. I start drawing on the corners of the paper, and soon start drawing on the whole sheet of paper. The bell goes off for lunch. At least I missed Maths, thats the best thing. I am only allowed to stay in the classroom for lunch, which is completely unfair, seeing as I needed to tall to Alishia and Stacey about my horrible experiance with the 'popular' girls. *Cough* Sluts *Cough*.

I sit by the back of the room, writing all over my hand some silly little things, and wait until human lifeforms come in to either attend detentions or to talk to sir. I didn't notice Ian and Anthony come in, and lie their way into speaking to me.

"Lia? Are you alive?" Anthony says to me, waving his hand in front of my face. I nod and continue to draw on my hand.

"Missing me already?" I say.

"No. Anyway, Isaac said that he is going to kill you after school." Anthony says.

"Cool. I'll be laughing when he is in jail for murder." I reply.

"Are you okay? You seem... Different now that you have been suspended." Ian askes.

"I'm fine. Just slowly thinking about how I am going to kill someone..." I trail off, making a stabbing motion and the table.

"Who? Isaac?" Anthony askes.

"Well, him and a few others... Wait..." I realise something. Charlotte said that me and Anthony aren't cousins. But how did she find out? Unless... "Have any of you told anyone that I am not really Anthony's cousin?" I ask. Both of the boys shake their heads. But how did Charlotte find out?

"I'll see you guys later. I need to ask Charlotte something." I get up and make my way to the cafeteria. I shouldn't actually be walking around the school, but who gives a flying monkeys?

I see Charlotte and the rest of her group, and I make my way over there.

"Oh hey, Lia! We were just talking about your crush!" Tasmin giggles.

"Charlotte, can I speak to you... Alone?" I ask, ignoring Tasmin. She stands up and walks with me to the a bit away from the rest of the group.

"What?" She moans.

"Firstly, did you write anything on the school notice board?" I ask.

"Maybe." She replies. "Why? Didn't think it was funny? Tasmin told me about you and Ian. But what ever happened to Anthony?"

"It wasn't funny, and there isn't anything going on between me and Ian." I state.

"But what about Anthony kissing you. A bit odd for a cousin to do that. And very odd for a brother to do something like that to his so-called sister. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that you aren't really Anthony's cousin, are you, Lia?" She smirks. I am speechless. How did she find out?