He's Back

I say goodbye to Ian and walk home. He loves me? He loves me. Oh my gosh.. But what happened with Anthony likeing me? Where the hell has Isaac gone? And Charlotte? Too many people to think about! Maybe this was all a dream. Maybe I am still lying in bed, asleep, hoping to wake up. I pinch myself hard. Definitely not a dream. Maybe if I sleep on it, and the whole day will be forgotten by tomorrow. Yeah, I'll do that.

I walk into the house skip dinner. I'm too tired and exhausted from today to even think about eating. I go upstairs and crawl into bed and sleep. What a fun day.

~ ~

I wake up to my alarm, beeping at me. Doesn't my alarm know it's rude to swear? I sit up and get out of bed. I have to go to school today, according to Mrs Padilla. Which means walk with Ian and Anthony. Fun. (Note the heavy dose of sarcasim in that word there)

I get dressed and brush my teeth. As I finish up brushing them, Anthony appears in the doorway.

"Woah.. You're up early!" I say, shocked.

"Ha. Ha. Anyway, why did you need to speak to Ian in private for last night? You didn't... Do anything? Did you?" He askes suspiciously.

"Yeah sorry, I kinda killed him." I reply.

"No, seriously. What did you ask him?"

"I asked him about the letter, Dad."

"I'm not your Dad."

"Well you are acting like one right now! I only asked him about if he knows who the letter was from. Jeez." I walk past him, downstairs to wait to leave.

Anthony comes downstairs a while later, and we leave. We meet up with Ian and walk to school. Him and Anthony were talking about stuff that boys talk about, and I look at my feet the whole journey.

As we get to school, I bump into someone who I haven't seen in ages. Isaac.

"Lia. Your back, I see." He says.

"Well done. Where have you been?" I reply.

"Away. On a cruise ship around the Carribean." He brags. "Oi, Ian. Come over 'ere a second." Ian walks our way, leaving Anthony standind a bit behind us.

"What?" Ian says.

Isaac looks from Ian, to me, and back again.

"Keep your hands off her." Isaac warns.

"Hands off who?" I ask. My mind is really slow today.

"You. You're mine." Isaac smirks before turning and talking to his mates.

"Lia. Lets go." Anthony says. I grab Isaacs shoulder and turn him around.

"I am not yours, nor will I ever be yours. So go and run along to some other girl who actually likes you. Good luck finding one." I snap and start to walk away.

"What did you just say?" He shouts. "I said good luck. You'll need it." I repeat. Anthony gives me a death glare as Isaac walks over to me.

"I know more about you than your parents do. I know what your name is, when you were born-"

"When was I born then?" I inturrupt.

"What?" He says, oblivious to what I just said.

"When. Was. I. Born? Answer me that." He stutters for abit until the bell goes off for homeroom. I stop him from running off.

"Tell me." I demand.

"Lia! Just leave him. It isn't worth getting answers." Anthony calls. I feels someone slap me, and see Isaac running off. Anthony grabs me so I won't kill him. I would kill Isaac, if it wasn't illegal.