Freedom

I knock on the door of the head's office. The door opens, and we are greeted by a middle-aged woman in a pink dressing gown.

She gives me and Monica a rant about how irresponsible we are. Then she starts talking to Ian and Anthony.

"And for you two. I will phone the police for tresspassing on private property." She says.

"You can't do that!" I yell!

"Why not, Alice?" She says.

"Because... Because..." Come on Lia.. Think of a good reason!!

"Because they are our brothers!" Monica pipes up. I nod in agreement.

"Yeah... Brothers..." I glare at Ian and Anthony and mouth 'Play along'

"Yeah. And our moms would kill us if she found out that we ran away... From our boarding school." Ian adds.

"And which boarding school is that?" Mrs Hopes says.

"Urh... St Johns school for boys?" Anthony replies, unsure.

"Harry dear. Come in her for a moment!" Mrs yells into another room. Out comes a boys around 15 that looks pretty much identical to his mother.

"Ah Harry. Please could you see if there is a school named, 'St Johns school for Boys'" She demands. He walks over to the computer and peers over the top of the egde of the screen.

"Hey, didn't you throw the casserole at me today?" He asks.

"Yeah. It was breathing!" I exclaim. He goes back to looking up to see if the school Anthony said was legit.

"There is a school call that." He says. I let out a big sigh of relief. "But it is in Austrailia."

My huge smile immediately turns into an annoyed look. "You're joking?!" I say. He smirks and shakes his head.

I turn and face Ian and Anthony. "Well you're screwed!" I laugh.

"Well, who did we come and rescue?" Ian asks. I interrupt him by putting my hand over his mouth. "Shhhhhhh. Don't reveal the plan. Which is top secret." I say.

"Monica and Alice, please change into your uniform. You will serve detention now." She says.

"Can't we do it in our pyjamas?" (pyjamas sound weird now..) I sulk. She just shakes her head and pushes us out of the door.

"Where are the other two?" Monica says.

"Maybe 'The Devil' has them it her grip." I reply. We walk to our dorm and quickly change into our uniform. We walk back over to Mrs Hopes office and wait.

"I want you two girl to alphabetize these books."

As Mrs Hopes turns her back to get the books, Monica runs out of the room, followed by Ian, then Anthony and finally me. We follow Monica who is running towards the gate to freedom. She stops and Ian and Anthony run past her. I stand by her.

"Aren't you coming?" I ask.

"I- I don't know... My parents would kill me if they found out I ran away.." She sighs.

"Don't you have any other reletives near here?" I say. She shakes her head.

"What about-" I start.

"Alice. Listen. I've been here most of my life. Go. I've known from when you have started you wanted to leave. Nows your chance." She smiles.

"Take your time! It's not like it's midnight here or anything." Anthony shouts sarcasticaly.

"Go Alice. I'll be fine." She reassures. I give her a quick hug and run toward Ian and Anthony.

I'm free!!

A/N

Sorry for the crappy chapter. I couldn't think of anything. I will post another chapter today, and one for tomorrow! (Xmas!)

Unless your in Australia or New Zeland, then sleep my child. Santa will come!

Nat xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo