Problems

It's been around two months after me and Ian kissed... And Anthony is still pretty pissed off at us. He has been begging Mrs Padilla to get her to drive him to school, just so he wouldn't be near us. Personally, I think he is over-reacting. Even Mrs Padilla is sort of ignoring me. It's probably because I put salt instead of sugar in her tea the other day. But you can't blame me. Both of them look identical! Plus, Mrs Padilla made me tidy my room that day, so I had to get payback, right?

Well, that was my tenth slip-up for 2002...Looks like this year isn't off to a good start.

Somehow, Isaac manged to get my phone number, which means constant messages from him.

It's amazing how much of my life I can remember in just one lesson of Biology. I really need to pay attention. Focus, Lia. Now, listen to Mr Whats-his-face talk about something that you'll never need in life, and don't make any eye contact.

"Ah! Lia! Do you know the answer?" Mr Teacher-Guy askes me. Shit....

"Urm.... 24?" I guess. Damn you SpongeBob episodes!

"No it's not. And you weren't paying attention young lady. Please stay behind after lesson." He says and carries on teaching.

After 20 more minutes of him ranting on about how important our blood cells are, the bell for break goes off. Looks like I'm going to have to stay in this stuffy classroom for an extra ten minutes.

-

I've gotten so used to Anthony walking either in front of behind me and Ian, but this time, I'm walking on my own. Ian and Anthony are infront of me, not paying any attention to what I just said. Maybe they are just pulling a prank on me by not speaking to me. Yeah.. Maybe not..

Ian turns off into his driveway and I am left alone with Anthony.

"Whh did you do that?" He asks.

"Do what?" I reply.

"Don't act stupid, you know what you did."

"I have no idea on what you are talking about."

"Don't lie, Lia!"

"I'm not. I don't know what you are talking about!"

"You disgust me." and with that he walks off ahead of me. What did I do?

All evening I've been trying to get answers from Anthony, but he hasn't been answering me. I've even rang up Ian, but he hung up on me.

I dial Staceys' number into my phone. She knows lots about gossip, maybe she'll help.

"Hello?" She says.

"Hey Stacey. It's Lia." I say.

"Lia! I need to talk to you! Do you think it would be possible to come round my house, like right now?" She asks.

"Sure. I'll be right over." I say and hang up.

I leave the house and walk over to Staceys house. Her house is pretty close to mine, so the trip doesn't take long.

"Hey Lia!" She smiles.

"Hi. What did you need to say?" I ask, walking up to her porch.

"Come in. It's going to take a long while to explain."

After hearing the news of why Ian and Anthony have been ignoring me, I'm shocked. According to rumors, I have been dating several guys at the same time. I have two people in mind who could of done this. Anthony or Isaac.

Isaac because, well, he's Isaac. And Anthony because of what happened between me and Ian.

I walk back home, taking in the infomation that Stacey told me. Who'd actually believe that I am going out with many different guys?

As I open the door, I feel someone's arms go around me, followed by muffled speaking.

"Please Lia don't listen to her. She doesn't know what she's talking about. I don't want you to go and I'm so sorry for believing her." I look to see who is hugging me, and it turns out to be Anthony.

"What are you talking about?" I ask.

Anthony releases me from his death hug.

"Mom has found out the rumors about you that Charlotte started and-"

"Wait. Charlotte?" I interuppt.

"Yeah. You didn't know?"

"No, I didn't. Anyway, carry on."

"And also that report card you hid with your bad grades on it? Well, mom found it. She has been asking me if I knew about it, but I've lied and said I haven't. I don't want you to go again." Anthony looks like he is about to cry.

"Where is your mom?" I ask.

"She's gone back to the adoption centre. She wants to take you back."

A/N

Dun. Dun DUN!! :O

Question: Why do you think Mrs Padilla wants to send Lia back to the adoption centre??

"When life gives you lemons, throw them away and say 'Hey life, you're a bitch. Give me something better like lemonade or something.'" ~ Ian Hecox

Nat xoxo