The death of Silver Moon Pack and saved by the pack's Beta.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!" The screams echoed throughout the night.
There were werewolves laying dead everywhere, in big puddles of blood.

"Eli! Where are you ! " Dad shouted.

Crying I ran to daddy asking for mommy. Taking me in his arms he took off running with his beta Sarah beside him.

It was a rogue attack, buildings on fire, wolves fighting when  suddenly dad let out a blood curdling scream and I watched as his eyes slowly turned dark red.

He fell on the ground still holding me in his arms.

"Sarah , I trust that you'll keep me daughter safe, train her as a warrior until she is Alpha." Father commanded.

"I promise Alpha Black, I will take care of her." I was still crying when Sarah pulled me away from dad, shifting into her huge black wolf allowing me to ride on her back.

"Eli no matter what happens I want you to trust Sarah, she will take good care of you and I want you to know that no matter what happens your mom and I will always love you." Dad said as he brushed a strand of my hair out of my face and quickly kissed my forehead.

Tears flowed from my eyes as he gave me a hug saying that i will always be the best daughter in the whole world.

Holding on tight to Zara, Sarah's wolf she darted into the woods, i saw dad standing there before he turned around and started fighting the rogues that mom could not handle but was not close enough because they snapped mom's neck and burned her body.

Pain showed in dad's eyes.  He manage to kill them until his neck was also broken.

I hated what i saw, the place once called home, filled with friends and families, now filled with the stench of death and the bodies of the world's greatest Alpha and Luna.

But the biggest secret of all, no one knew that the Alpha and Luna of "The  Silver Moon Pack " had a daughter. And she would become the greatest werewolf alive, because her wolf is the direct descendant of The Moon Goddess's wolf Xena and her wolf will be named Violet.