12

Minho's POV

"Is it working?" I asked Newt, who was trying to call back to camp.
"No it's not. We just have keep trying every other second until we are in the range."

After removing Vince's bullet we decided to go to camp, warn everyone and then find Thomas. Which seems impossible at the moment. We have no clue where Thomas is or even if he's alive. Earlier Brenda said that Thomas wouldn't die because Teresa wouldn't do anything like that, given their 'history'.

I don't think she's right. Teresa wasn't herself and from spending so much unwanted time with me I picked up a few things from her. WCKD was always number one to her, nothing or no one came before it. She did come to me to apologize. It seemed like a legit apology but after seeing how she treated Thomas it wasn't even valid.

"Hello? This is Newt can anyone hear me?" Newt tried again.

This is the Red Arm. We hear you.

The voice that came out of the walkie talkie was barley audible. Static over powered it but just seconds later it cleared up.

"This is the Red Arm. Can you hear us?"
"Yes we should arrive soon. We are coming with an injured man-"

The walkie talkie was taken away from Newt's hand by Vince.
"But that isn't the most important thing. You have to gather everyone. Grab as much supplies as you can. Weapons, ammunition, food, clothes, anything you can carry and meet us by the entrance."

"Sir is everything alright?" The woman over the walkie asked.
"Honestly no but don't worry I'll explain everything when we arrive."
"Alright see you soon, sir."

"You have to get checked up on as soon as we step into the camp." Giselle told Vince as she place her hand on his shoulder.
"I don't think so at least not right away we have to make sure that everyone is safe and ready to go." He told her.
"As long as you get it checked out." She sighed.

"So... Minho how was it in there?" Sonya asked me. I turned around to look at her. I completely forgot where I was just hours ago. I bit the inside of my cheek trying to remember everything that has happened to me.

"Well it wasn't what I thought it was going to be." I said as the memories started rushing back. "As soon as the plane landed, they rushed me to a bathroom out of all things. They had me shower and change before anything else. After they gave me some food and by some I mean like a lot of food. I was skeptical at first but my hunger took over."

"It doesn't sound like you were in a WCKD facility." Frypan said.
"Yeah but you remember how they treated us after we were taken out of the maze." I told him. "It was just like that. At first everything seemed perfect but I didn't let that get to my head. I knew that after everything that they did everything will go down hill for me. I was right."

I told everyone what they did to me. Every experiment, every evaluation even when they tried to convert or convince me to join WCKD once again. That's when Teresa popped into my story. I never mentioned her apology but I did mention that she was the one that tried the most to convince me.

"She told me that if I gave into WCKD that everything would stop and that I would be safe. But of course me being me I stood my ground, just like Thomas would have and didn't give in." I said as a wide grin spread across my face.

"Wow you're such a hero, so brave. Please tell us more." Brenda said sarcastically.
"Since when did she become sarcastic?" I asked as I turned to face her.
"Since you decided to get yourself kidnapped by WCKD." She answered quickly.

"Hmm I like it." I told her honestly.
"You get here and in less than 24 hours you waste no time flirting. What happened with Jo?" She asked me.

I was taken aback by her question but I didn't let that affect me.
"Hey I'm sorry that I am such a nice piece of eye candy," I said pulling up my shirt slightly to show my abs. "It's not my fault she couldn't resist this." I pointed to my stomach.

She rolled her eyes as everyone laughed at me but I'd like to think it was with me.

"God I've missed you buddy." Newt said pulling me into a side hug.
"Me too. You guys really saved me from being jacked up." I told him.

"Did you know what they were going to do to you?" Aris asked.
"No, not fully. All I knew was that it all had something to do with the cure. I think they were close to finding it."

"They did find it." Jorge told me.
"What? I had no idea." I said truthfully.
"Yeah well Thomas figured out that they were going to do something that was going to kill you."
"So that's why you guys came to get me." I finished for him.

He nodded and the car grew silent.

"Its because of me he isn't here with you guys." I sighed.
"No it's not your fault." I heard Newt say as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "It's not your or his. It's not even ours it's-"

"Teresa's fault." Brenda said as she cut him off.

No one said anything. No one agreed nor did they disagreed. I guess some of us haven't really processed everything that has happened these past couple of weeks. I looked around before speaking up.

"We just have to focus on getting him back. No matter what it takes."
"That's right. We'll get him back." Vince agreed.

For the rest of the car ride we sat in silence, mostly because we fell asleep even though it wasn't even for an hour. When we woke up the sun was already in the sky shining brightly despite being early morning.

The gates opened up immediately that the car pulled up to them. People instantly surrounded Bertha. Causing Jorge to throw a minor fit.

"Get of the hood!" He yelled through the windows. "Don't- stop putting your hands on the windows! Move out of the way man, you're getting dirt on her!"

After managing to get out of the sea of people. We all got out of the car but people surrounded us once again. They all seem scared, upset they were looking for answers and Vince was going to give them.

He managed to climb up to the top of Bertha perfectly. He didn't look like a guy that just got shot.

"Are you serious." Jorge groane next to me. "If he wasn't shot already I would shoot him myself."

I stifled a laugh as Brenda punched Vince and glared at him.

"Everyone listen. Please calm down. We managed to escape WCKD alive, with minor injuries but it doesn't mean that we are safe. They are strong and stubborn they won't stop until they find us and take us. I have a plan some of you may like it others may not. We haut have to come to an agreement before it's too late."

A/N: So haven't updated in forever!!! I'm sorry I've been very busy and I wrote this part at least 3 times. I hope you enjoyed it. (Sorry for any spelling errors. They are super annoying.)

Kayla