The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 7

Start from the beginning

demitri eventually did "what did Vanessa say to you"

i sighed, took another smaller gulp and spoke when i no longer felt the burning down my throat "she said you had sex with her sister. she hates you. she wants revenge on me." i scowled "and that you were a man whore who had sleep with half the females in their court, or kingdom. and half of the females in her court. or was it all....." i sighed "nope i think she said half" i smiled sheepishly

i layed down on my bed as i heard demitri slam his fist on my vanity

"i have not slept with all those people. i admit it Ive had sex, but i am not a man whore, or whatever she said."

i looked up at him "then why did you sleep with valery?"

demitri sighed, and suddenly josh was no longer in the room. wow fast 

"V you do not know what it is like to love someone you shouldn't be with. i was supposed to marry Valery and i wanted to. i want to be a great king and help out everyone i can, even people from other courts. and if i married Valery i would accomplish a little bit more of my dream than if i didn't marry her."

he came and sat down next to me. he turned away from me and looked out the window "V, i spend about five years drinking as much as i possibly could and having sex with any woman who wanted to. i tried to convince myself i could get over you, that i could marry Valery and not love you. but it didn't work."

he frowned then turned towards me, staring at me in the eyes. i gulped and decided to drink more from the bottle. he stoped me. he took the bottle and drank the rest, and it was like half way full.

"V i love you, and although i do not regret loving you. if i didn't love you i would be able to help so many people. it would be a good thing. but i just cant stop. your my soul mate and if i stopped loving you i would probably die. i love you so much it hurts. it hurts to know your human and that your going to .... die one day" 

his voice sounded like it was breaking, i looked up at him and saw that there were tears streaming down his face. i stared at him in awe, i have never seen a man cry. he continued

"V, loving you is dangerous, and its stupid, but i would give up the world just to be with you. Vianna i love you, and only you. and honestly i wouldn't have it any other way. and if you dont want to become a vampire i know it will be ok, because i know ill see you...... one day" he smiled weakly. i turned to him and pulled him towards me.  hugged him as hard as i possibly could. 

"i love you too Demitri. and I'm willing to become a vampire for you because i love you that much. and im sorry i doubted you. I'm sorry I'm the one who made you cry. and im sorry for letting vanessa get to me." i sighed.

i turned his face towards me and kissed him, i wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him down to my bed. i bit down on his lower lip, and when he opened his mouth to me i lost my will power. i kissed him with so much force. at that moment i knew i would be willing to do anything for demitri, Ive loved him ever since i was young and I'm so glad i have him.

*********

after a couple minutes of kissing him, i looked over at my clock and noticed it was almost two A.M. i sighed the party should be ending. i turned to demitri

"im going to go check downstairs, k"

he smiled "ok, hurry back"

i smiled and playfully kissed him on his lips and pulled away. i stood up and noticed that my bikini bra was barely covering me. Demitri noticed too and his eyes went wide. i smiled and fixed it so that it was on properly.