Sixty-Six

"Eh? Tadashi? I can't hear you. Speak up dude. Tadashi you need to fix your connec-" Suga broke off quickly and stood.

"If you want to see Tadashi again go to the docks. Cartons at the back. 3rd to the right." The voice rasped through the phone. He grit his teeth.

"Got it."

"Come alone. Don't bring anyone or any weapons, or we'll kill him." The voice rasped again.

"I know. Alright. Bye Tadashi." He hung up the phone and clenched his fists. Fuck.

He pulled at the uncomfortable elastic that strapped the gun to his back. He hated that thing. He hated wearing three shirts with it too. He kept the knives in the secret pockets of his jacket and knocked on the carton. The carton slid open and he entered casually. Tadashi was in the "spotlight" and there was a camera faced on him. He could feel their eyes on him. Tadashi grinned at him weekly. Blood ran down his puffy, bruised face. Suga sighed and kicked the tripod of the camera. The camera fell to the ground and broke immediately. He crouched in front of Tadashi and slipped off his jacket. He draped it over Tadashi's shoulders and waited until Tadashi have him another grin.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Wakō." A voice responded.

"Pirates." Tadashi chuckled.

"What do you want?" Suga yawned.

"We want freedom." The same voice answered.

"From who?" Suga asked.

"You."

Suga was ready for the figure to spring out at him. He could tell where the voice had come from. It was obvious what their attack plan was. He ducked down, and in one smooth motion he slipped the knife from his boot and slammed it to the hilt into the body. He was immediately rushed. He threw the body on a few of them and threw the knife into the chest of another. He grabbed the gun from his back and fired three shots with fatal accuracy. Tadashi pulled out the knife Suga had given him and dispatched another. Suga could easily see that there were too many. So he grabbed Tadashi wrist and jerked him towards him. He smashed the light and slipped through the mass of bodies. There were yells of confusion, but they stayed completely silent. They walked until he hit a wall. He carefully tried to slid it. At least he had need facing the exit. He slid the door open and went through, pulling Tadashi after him, he slid the carton shut and fired a few shots into the carton. He hoped they hit their mark. Tadashi cried out and fell to the ground, holding his stomach. He grabbed Tadashi and piggy backed him to the car.

"Where do I take you?" He asked Tadashi.

"Daichi's...got...a...doctor..." Tadashi panted.

"What's wrong?" Suga asked.

"Broken ribs. I shouldn't have twisted like that." Tadashi chuckled.

"You'll live." Suga laughed nervously.

"Yes, but if I die. I want you to...I want you to have my Xbox." Tadashi joked. Suga shook his head,

"Don't joke about that."

"Aw." Tadashi smiled at him.

"If you die, I'll kick your ass." Suga growled.

"I love you too." Tadashi laughed, then winced. He laughed at Tadashi.

"Serves you right."

After getting Tadashi to a doctor, Daichi asked to see him. Daichi sighed and sat down behind his desk.

"Thank you Suga." Daichi rubbed his face tiredly.

"It's no problem sir. But..." He trailed off wondering if he could ask.

"Yes, son?" Daichi leaned forward.

"Who were those guys? They called themselves Wakō." He tried not to wring his hands nervously.

"Wakō, means pirates. The Wakō are loose ends. Part of high profile law suits and such. They were supposed to be disposed of, but that didn't happen and they banded together. They say they want freedom from the Yakuza." Daichi explained.

"Oh." He nodded, understanding completely.

"You can't tell anyone. This is a mistake I made, and I can't let this get out if I want to take over as head. The Wakō are problematic. You took care of them today yes?" Daichi leaned back.

"No sir, not all of them. My main priority was to get Tadashi out of there." He hadn't even thought about the others in the carton, just getting Tadashi to safety.

"I see. That's alright, you didn't know. But, all the same, the Wakō need to be taken care of so...I think I'll enlist your help. If you can get rid of the Wakō, I think a promotion may be in order." Daichi smiled slyly.

"What do you mean sir?" He asked cautiously.

"This is the first time the Wakō have actually done something. So only you, me, and Tadashi know of their existence. I want you to contain the situation. You will temporarily be taken out of Tadashi's charge. Your main objective it to kill the Wakō. If you can do it, I'll promote you. Higher than Tadashi. Maybe even my right hand man if you do this right." Daichi offered, knowing Suga couldn't refuse.

"Of course sir. It would be my pleasure." He agreed, unwillingly, but Daichi didn't know that.

"You will have no back up. Ever." Daichi growled in warning.

"I know." He nodded.

"If you die, I will deny I ever knew you, and so will everyone here." Daichi raised an eyebrow.

"I hope so sir." He tried to seem as willing and happy-go-lucky as possible.

"Good boy." Daichi smiled, and held out his hand.

"It's a deal." Suga took his hand and shook it firmly. Daichi leaned back in his chair.

"I see a good future in you. Better than my son's anyways." Daichi sighed, "Are you still in contact with him?" Suga clenched his jaw and balled his fists.

"No sir." He mumbled through gritted teeth.

"I see. Don't let him drag you down. You have a bright future here." Daichi stood and patted Suga's back, "But if you do see my son. Tell him he's no longer welcome here, and I've canceled his account." Suga gulped,

"With all due respect sir, are you really just going to cut off your son?" He asked, trying to hide his concern with curiosity.

"He's not my son. You're more of a son to me than he is." Daichi growled. He nodded,

"I'll tell him if I see him."

"Thank you Yoongi." He flinched at the use of his birth name.

"No problem. Goodbye sir." He waved and left. Daichi just nodded.

He was closer.