Forty-Nine

He rushed into the bar just before it closed. No one was there. Amber was just beginning to clean up. He jumped over the bar and she whisked around in shock. He slammed into her and hugged her as tight as he could.

"Hoseok what's wrong?" She gasped, patting his back.

"I'm so sorry about what I said earlier. I'm so so sorry. You were right. She didn't even remember me. And everything just...everything's just getting worse." He murmured sadly. He wanted to cry. He never cried. He was supposed to stay happy. She squeezed him tightly.

"It's okay to cry baby." She whispered. He nodded and wailed into her shoulder. She hushed him soothingly.

"Can I stay with you tonight?" He mumbled.

"Of course." She rubbed his back, "You can stay with me forever if you want." She offered.

"Really?" He buried his face into her shoulder further.

"Really." She kissed his cheek. He nodded,

"Okay."

Jimin crawled up the fire escape and snuck into her room. She turned around abruptly when he entered.

"Jimin!" She cried out.

"Shh." He hushed her and pressed her against the wall. She looked at him puzzled.

"Jimin?" She murmured.

"You're so fucking hot." He growled, slamming his lips to hers. His mind cleared, and all he could think about was her lips on his. Thank god. He didn't want to think about it. He just wanted her, right now. He moved his lips down to her neck and kissed it. She moaned softly. He unbuttoned her jeans and she unbuttoned his. She pushed him off her and undressed. He did the same. She pushed him down on the bed and he kissed her roughly. She smirked and he rolled on top of her. He sighed contentedly. Make me forget. Please make me forget.

He dialed her number from the pay phone.

"Hello?"

"Jimin?"

"Jungkook!" She exclaimed.

"Can I come over?" He asked nervously.

"Yeah. Sure. What's wrong?" She asked concerned. He thought of a lie quickly,

"My foster parents. They're fighting. I just needed to get out of there." He explained.

"Okay." She agreed.

"See you soon." He hung up and ran to her house. He rung the doorbell and she let him in. She led him up to her room.

"Be quiet. My dad's home." She hissed. He nodded and they sat down on the bed together. She cuddled up to him, resting her head on his chest.

"Let's watch a movie okay?" She looked up at him. He kissed her forehead and nodded. She turned one on, but he didn't pay attention. How could Rapmon do that? He knew he didn't trust Nari, but Rapmon. He trusted Rapmon. And now Jin... The movie finished.

"It's late." She yawned. He nodded.

"You should go home, it's a school night." She stood and stretched.

"School?" He yawned.

"You do go to school right?" She turned at looked at him. He shook his head and she nodded. She turned away and stood silent for a long time. He hugged her from behind.

"What's wrong baby?" He whispered in her ear.

"I can't believe you grew up like that. You don't go to school. I just, I wish I could do something." She sighed. Her turned her around and wiped away her tears.

"It's okay. I'll be fine." He assured her. She nodded and hugged him, pressing her face into his chest. He hugged her small frame. She was so short. So little. He kissed her forehead and rocked from side to side.

"I love you." She mumbled.

"I love you too." He murmured, burying his lips in her short hair.

He wished he could tell her the truth. Everything.