Eleven

She was back in that alleyway. V was slumped against the wall, dead lifeless. She could feel her throat closing up. Then suddenly, V began to change. He morphed gruesomely. Into Suga. A scream built in her throat and she rushed to Suga's side. His eyes weren't lifeless. But they were cold and stony, like they had been. When he was drifting away from her. She shook him violently. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. She wanted to cry, but nothing happened. Panic built in her veins and she started to shake. She couldn't stop staring into those unfeeling eyes. She felt herself fall into those black, stony pits for eyes, and she was on the floor of the bus. Glass shards surrounded her, and the bus driver was slumped in his seat. But it wasn't the bus driver, it was Suga again. She stood up and stumbled over to him, falling down beside him. She grabbed his head and cradled it to her chest. The heavy body fell across hers and she groaned with the weight. Thankfully, his eyes were closed, but when she lifted her hands away from his face, they were covered in deep read blood. She tried to scream and cry, but nothing came. Her throat had closed up and she couldn't breathe.

She bolted up in the bed and gasped. She panted heavily and she was sweaty. Tears were falling slowly from her eyes and her hands were shaking. Suga was sound asleep beside her. Her lip quivered and her legs shook with exhaustion as she slid out of bed carefully and padded into the bathroom. She washed her face careful not to wake him up and leaned against the door. She took deep breaths to calm herself and tried to keep her legs beneath her. She finally built up the strength and walked out into the living room. She jumped in shock when she saw Rapmon already there. Self consciously, she pulled her shirt down lower. She was just wearing underpants and a t-shirt. She sat down beside him on the couch and he looked over at her,

"Nightmares?" He murmured.

"Yeah." She sighed.

"I heard you." He mumbled.

"Really?" She asked, raising her eyebrows. Had she been that loud?

"Yeah. It sounded like you were crying." He looked away.

"Oh. Did I wake you up?" She asked.

"No. I was already awake." He sighed and leaned back.

"Nightmares?" She asked.

"No. I haven't gone to bed yet." He yawned.

"You should get some sleep. The guys need you." She advised. He opened his eyes into slits and scowled,

"No. They've got Suga now."

"What does that mean?" She asked, completely taken aback.

"Suga seems to be the boss here now, so it's him you should worry about." He growled.

"Why are you being such a dick?" She scoffed.

"I'm not. Everyone looks up to him now. I'm useless." Rapmon fumed.

"No you're not. Everyone still looks to you for direction. Suga does. I know he does." She insisted, although she wasn't totally sure.

"Sure." Rapmon agreed sarcastically.

"Don't you want to keep your family safe?" She asked irritatedly.

"Of course I do." He looked at her like she was stupid.

"Then act like it!" She scolded. He looked away, like a kid who had been unjustly punished. She shook her head and sighed, looking away. They say in a moody silence for a long moment before she looked back over at him. He was already looking at her.

"What?" She spat. He looked down at his lap, blushing slightly.

"Nothing." He mumbled.

"I'm going to bed." She shook her head and stood.

"Good night." He called after her.

"Night." She yawned and slipped into their room. She slid into bed beside Suga and put a hand on his cheek. He was still sleeping soundly, his mouth open slightly. She ran her thumb back and forth across his soft cheek. She felt like she would die if he ever died. She knew it seemed dramatic, but her heart couldn't bear it and her head couldn't comprehend it. She had already had a tough time accepting the pain of V's death and losing her family. That was nearly unbearable...but losing Suga.

That would kill her.